My life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by UnknowGuy_94, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnknowGuy_94

UnknowGuy_94 New Member

I got a really bad speech problem. Never really have any friends because of this bad speech problem. Mostly don't talk because people will just think i a retard if i do talk. My dad is schizophrenia and my mom got a personality disorder. I am 17 years old now.

2. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

you need to get professional help for both the speech problem and mental issues. have you ever get treated?

all the best and hugs

3. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

there are people who don't care about things like those, you know. i used to talk so little that people would come up to me and ask if i can talk at all. if i would say yes they'd be completely shocked that i answered. so, yeah, most people stayed away. but as long as you at least react with a smile, some people will stay and some of them see the potential in you and are patient enough to become friends with you and get to know you until you feel relaxed enough among them that you can talk without a problem. i'm talking from experience here. i had only answered question for almost a full year after we moved. i hadn't said a thing because i wanted to, i only answered if someone asked me first, and mostly with a nod or shake of my head if possible. there was one girl who talked like a waterfall, she stayed by my side and talked for the both of us until i started talking by myself. when i lost her as a friend, i went quiet again but theni met an other girl who talke like a waterfall and we seemed to click together and she stayed until i knew her good enough that i started to talk.
    so, even if you have a speech problem, there are people who don't care about that but care about you.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, if people don't want to be your friend because of your speech problem, then that's their loss! They are missing out on getting to know a great person. You only deserve to have people in your life who like you for who you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.