My light has faded

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tom.p, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom.p

Tom.p Member

hi I need some help I have hit a stumbling block my light that was at the end of this dark tunnel I was traveling has finally faded and I'm scared of being in this darkness I don't want to go back to how it use to be I really don't know what to do or how to get my light back or if there is anyway I can get it back

2. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Hey Tom.

Tell us more about your story. What made your light fade hun?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

With help from therapist from you doctor you can get light back right now you just cannot see it It is there still that light so please reach out to someone now

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Tom, I am sorry that you feel that you are in darkness, There really is a light, I feel it may be that because you are going through a bad time your eyes may not see the light that is what depression does to us, the Light is still there but our vision becomes clouded over with grief or Loneliness, or a sense of Isolation, Could you let someone know how you are doing, Now, I mean, I see it was Friday since you were last here, and you posted this on Wed. I know how it is in that dark tunnel, it really is a scary place to be, If you have to you can send a pm to me or possibly someone else that you have talked to before in here, we are here for you, especially now when you may be feeling down, Please let us know! Take care of yourself !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.