My light in the tunnel

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pachrissy, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

Ive been so depressed for a while now. There is so much pain. I cant excape it. I feel trapped and just want the pain to end. I can think of life without me. I can think of how but scared to tell anyone. I dont want to be hospitalized. Ive never had these thoughts. I just dont know when. Its my light in the tunnel.i find my thoughts wandering to it all the time.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That sounds frightening...maybe you should talk to someone to see if you can feel better...wishing you better times, big hugs, J

3. perfectempire

perfectempire Active Member

I know how you feel.

4. jam1e

jam1e Guest

I don't wish to be rude but there is no light at the end of any tunnel.

When your dead, you rot like anything else.

Thats just the way it is:smile:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Try and find a therapist, the only problem I see there is the therapist is probably going to want you to see a shrink to be evaluated to determin what your diagnosis is. If they Want you to go in the hospital so they can determin if you need meds then go. There is no need to fear it. Just take a good book because it is rather boring. They don't keep you long it's just so they can get a better handle on what is happening with you. DON"T BE AFFRAID!!~Joseph~

6. sidjor

sidjor Active Member

Jam1e,
    Its the body that gets recycled...surely the mind must go somwhere..

sid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.