My List Of Failures

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

US Marine Corps-Failed
    Good Credit-Failed
    Marriage-Almost Failed
    Parenting-????Prolly failed when my 16 year old daughter has to take a pregnancy test.
    Decent transportation-failing
    Physical health-failing
    Ability to pay off my debt-FAILED
    Able to play thru a 20 minute set of music-????
    Being a good pet owner-failing

heck I can hardly even assemble a piece of put together furniture anymore. I used to rock at that.

I am sure there are more.
  2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I think this is just me feeling sorry for myself.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted to give you a :hug:
    I don't see you as a failure. Nobody can be successful at everything (I failed at college too, and at a few other things). But the most important thing is that you DO have successes. You and your wife have fixed your marriage. You have two awesome kids (and if your daughter is pregnant, that doesn't mean YOU failed; things like that suck, but they happen). You're an awesome drummer and an amazing person.
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

It's ok WC. Like I said, I was feeling sorry for myself. I am over it now. You are an amazing person too!
  5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

ohmylol... ><

I think it's better not to make a list of things that are horrible-- that tends to make me much sadder.
    Try a list of good things next time, okay? XD
  6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

7. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

ok so you may think you have failed but even if that is true, at least you tried.

thats a lot more than most people can say.
  8. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

I kind if made a similar thread. I've messed up too. It makes us feel bad to make these lists, but it also relieves some stress. With all your failures, you have done some good too. Every single person has had failures and victories. You are not alone in your failures.