My list

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by dreamwarrior, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamwarrior

dreamwarrior Active Member

So I have a list of all of the people who "wronged" me that I've kept since 9th grade. Does anyone else have a list?
  2. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

Only in my mind. It would be so horribly long that I don't want to write it. I would only remember how many people have disliked me in the past, and how there are less those who have really liked me.

My "evil people" -list has sometimes been also killing list in my mind, but in reality I could never do that. I'm not emotionally capable to do it, and there would be too many people to shoot.

And best thing is that now it's all past, I can at last start to forget it all.
  3. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I don't but if i had, the list would be so long.

4. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

A mental list, yes. What would happen if anyone actually had the courage to get even? That would be a miniature revolution, wouldn't it?
  5. surf-rider

surf-rider New Member

I was picked on alot. Then i turned into a somewhat of a bully; i had to just to survive and not get picked on. I just joined this forum to talk and help people with their issues. Holding grudges and making lists/planning revenge will not make you feel any better. Try to move on, buck up and forgive them. once you forgive them and come to peace with it no matter how hard that is. You will start to feel better. It took lots of my parents hard earned money with shrinks and stuff to figure that out.
  6. ybt

ybt Guest

i do have a list and do intend to hurt, badly, certain individuals...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.