My little doggie

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Hazel, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazel

    Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

    overdosed on double chocolate muffins this evening!! :eek:hmy:
    The little blighter ate 18 double chocolate muffins fresh out of the oven, I'd left them on the table to cool!!
    I rang the vet who said the the amount of chocolate he had consumed was extremely dangerous, he had to have a stomach washout!
    These muffins cost me over £50!! :mad:
    As for Major, he seems fine. :dog:
  2. snowraven

    snowraven Well-Known Member

    Glad Major is ok.
  3. Marshmallow

    Marshmallow Staff Alumni

    :laugh:!!! awwwwwwwe!! glad he's okay :smile:
  4. aoeu

    aoeu Well-Known Member

    Eh... He probably regrets nothing :p
  5. cownes

    cownes Well-Known Member

    :eek:hmy: naughty dog lol, hope hes ok, some expensive muffins lol x x
  6. Abacus21

    Abacus21 Staff Alumni

    Glad Major's OK ... shame about your wallet, though :tongue:
  7. Little_me

    Little_me Well-Known Member

    I'm glad he's ok!
    Once my pup ate a brownie, we rushed him to the vet just in case... We've done that many times as he thinks that everything dropped on the floor is food. Even kitchen tissue :doh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.