My little pony

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I am so so so sick and tired of hearing about this pathetic pointless fucking show. I dont care if people like it, why should people be subjected to a barrage of links on this forum? Go take your spam back to 4chan.

As for people being a brony? That infers to me that its brown and a pony so that must mean someone had the runs and shat all over a pony.

2. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

Tell us how you really feel... lol
    Though I do agree, I like my cartoons as much as the next person, but I'm not going to get on here and go on and on about how awesome I think Gummie Bears was and how I still watch it and then post a bunch of links to it and quote the show in every post... mostly because it seems very childish to me to do so, but also because I don't like to get on people's nerves by constantly talking about something that holds no interest for the majority.

3. Kaos General

I dont believe in beating around the bush and sugarcoating my views just to pander to people who are overly sensitive. The majority of the people who get offended at what i say generally know im right and/or percieve it as some kind of attack. But anyway, thats precisely what i mean, i like watching some really weird and fucked up shit but that doesnt mean im going to try and convert the majority. Its not about someone being young and not knowing what pisses people off, its about someone being a complete and utter asshole about something especially when they have been told countless times its annoying everyone.

4. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree with you more.
    I've read some of your posts in the past, you seem pretty straight forward to me. Where I come from that's the norm, so it doesn't bother me, but when I moved here from there I learned pretty quickly that most people can't handle true honesty, but rather a dressed up version of it tied up in a pretty little bow. This is likely the reason I have no friends where I live now lol.

5. Kaos General

Yeah, i grew up thinking that people needed to be told the truth about what they are doing and i came here and its like an alternative reality. I know people are suicidal and all but their are people on here that think that means its ok to act like a cock. Then their are the people who pander to them and make them believe that what they are doing is acceptable. Question that and you might as well just leave.

My Little Pony
    Skinny and bony
    Sat in a stable
    Drinking carling black label

My little pony
    Skinny and bony
    Made out of rubber
    And looks like a scrubber.

My little pony
    Skinny and bony
    Put it in bed, and pull off it's head
    My little pony is dead.

My little pony
    Skinny and bony
    Sitting on the grass
    Picking its arse.

My Little Pony
    Skinny and bony
    Where's the RSPCA?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
  6. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Frankly folks, if a topic is "allowed" here, everyone is entitled to their opinion of it.

This isn't a question of "handling the truth". It's a question of courtesy and regard for others. Bottom line. And I'm truly pissed at this.

Angerfist - go ahead, hate that cartoon all you want. You can't go about saying "their are people on here that think that means its ok to act like a cock" in a thread about a topic that is known to be near and dear to someone here and then furthermore post the little poem you did. That's beyond stating your opinion. You're sort of doing what you say you don't like seeing done.

Mortal Moon - go ahead and love that cartoon if you want. Don't rise to the bait that's thrown to you. You have turned around and done what you don't like seeing done by linking to a cartoon that implies that someone is a a dick.

We are none of us little ponies or little appendages on here. So if tails are waving about in the air, they are all of the fantasy type - not real. Let's grow up and be mature enough to show some regard and courtesy for others, even if we don't have the same tastes in...cartoons.

Thread closed. Infractions may be pending, so don't be surprised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.