my little rant...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by John6491, Feb 17, 2007.

1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Why won't it just end all ready.... I'm a piece of shit and deserve to die. I have no true friends no one here for me and I hate my life.... My parents don't give a shit about me and neither does anyone else... If I was brave enough I would end it now at this very moment but I'm to pathetic to do that... I'm so alone here and one of my so called friends said I need to take ever med they can give me for my suicidal thoughts.... Just wanted to get this out.... No one cares about me anyways :sad:

2. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Aw...hon, you don't deserve to die! You're a wonderful person! I care about you, and I'm here for you whenever you want to talk! Don't think about ending it all...please?

3. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Well its just so hard not to think about death... I'm to afraid to tell someone that I actully know and if I do they won't give a shit about me anyways they will just tell me to fuck off and go die then.... And one day I prob will.... Knowing how crappy my life will be in the future...... I keep getting worse some days I'm fine and I'm not thinking about suicide and other days I'm trying to kill myself....

I hate life
    I hate myself
    I want to die!!!!

4. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Yes, I know the feeling: the fear of rejection just because you feel the way you feel. It's a perfectly rational feeling.
    In essence, people act like they reject suicidal persons because they don't know how to deal with them...
    SO, if you don't want to, or don't have the courage to, you don't need to tell anyone you know! ( At least I have...)

If it helps, you've got a whole legion of people online who won't tell you to "fuck off" because they are or have been in the same position.
    -hugs-