My living situation Is near Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Well I live with my ex wife. Legally still married. I have nobody in my life I feel no one cares. Shes a drunk abusive druggy ***** and here lately shes a bitch to me bringing some guy here and mentally abusing me. I am 27 disabled for Multiple Sclerosis & manic depression. I make 429 a month so im poor I wanna move but nowhere to go. I have no family. DSS wont help. Tried to move out but guy took advantage of me being payee. I cant trust anyone always been used. I cant even get a girlfriend bc here lately my living situation makes me insane. I get so depressed and beat myself. I am a great guy that deserves better but everytime i try i fail Is suicide the answer

Anneinside

There are other solutions. I am going to assume you haven't tried these things although I don't know if you have. There is Section 8 housing you could apply for at your county office. It subsidizes your rent. Basically you pay 1/3 of your income for an apartment. Section 8 pays the rest of the rent. Some places have energy assistance which helps pay for heating. Food stamps are always an option. You should have medical assistance which will pay for you to see a psychiatrist, psychologist, and pay for your medications. I think those on MA here pay $4 to $6 per med a month. Is your $429 from SSI or SSD? If it is from SSD then you can also apply for SSI to increase your income. Where I live SSI is almost $700 a month. I hope I have given you some options you haven't tried yet.

I am getting my SSI which is 249 My old payee is using my ssdi for himself. I tried HUD. It would be 500 month so i cant afford it. I have no car and no way to get anything done. My Multiple Sclerosis is getting worse. Stress isnt good for me. Im emotionally challenged and take things too strong. Ive tried a bunch of non profit organizations and they cant help. I kinda stupid to believe a relationship will help me out. Women have a thing against me bc ive had a rough life. Its like no one cares even my cell fone never rings.

Daphna

Ninja of light
Hello friend. I have to agree with you that you do deserve better. There is a way out of your situation and it isn't through death I can assure you. You are not helpless unless you allow yourself to be. If I were you this is what I would do. Now this is just what I would do. I would never assume to tell anyone how to live their life. I do give suggestions that have helped me in my personal experience with all the issues I have in common with others though. Only because I have success from doing that I have done.
I would pray, pray, pray, and forgive. Trust your prayers will be heard, and wait expectantly. Never give up the trust in your answered prayer. I would turn in your old payee. Call the cops (after praying) and tell them you want to press charges for this person stealing from you. As long as you allow him to rob you he will. If you are afraid for your life tell the police. Something can and will be done. You are in my prayers friend. I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00