My lyrics to hardcore

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by Kaos General, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Why we got to fight this way, nobody in the world is right today
    All we every do is work and pay, waste our lives day by day
    So pray to your god up in the sky, they wonder why the kids get high
    Our right to fight is slowly being washed away into the the night
    So we need to take it back before it re-enters the atmosphere
    Had a visual epiphany, mission is crystal clear
    Come stand by me and we'll walk this path together;
    Use our minds and our mouths on this musical endeavour
  2. Kaos General

I’ll never change the way I’m living never lose my self esteem, I’ve seen loads of social outcasts from the places I’ve been, do you share my own opinion, have one of your own as you won’t ever see me follow cos I’m standing alone, now I’m looking to the future if you give me half the chance I will brainwash many people with my lyrics when they dance, I’ll unleash my inner anger there’s a lot on my mind, never wasting my life I won’t be left behind.

Are you suffering from depression have your dreams gone out the door, have you always been a giver would you ever ask for more, if somebody needed help would you turn and look away, if your looking for a friend then your in luck today, there’s so much that I can teach you but a lot you have to learn as the centre of attention you must take your turn as next week could be so different but it’s not too late to say, what I want is what I get and someone now must pay

It’s time to make that one confession time for you to come clean and accept what you’ve been doing at that place you’ve been, did you try and break a friendship, are you going insane as every road has got a crossroads would you do it again, got a tear in your eye and got a frown on your face, now your lagging behind because you’re so off the pace from the time you were arrested being pissed in town, the Judge and Jury have been waiting just to send you down.
  3. Kaos General

You try to make your money but you fail so many times, just to see your next door neighbour make his money from crimes, are you jealous of his lifestyle when you work so hard each day as he doesn’t lift a finger to earn double your pay, now this country’s always changing and we see it on the news if you want it, cant afford it, everyday you will lose, got to try do something different lose the anger and hate, good things will always come to those people who wait.

All my life stuck in a battle, all my life I’ve played a game, I won’t be noboddy’s puppet, there’s nobody the same, seen the good, the bad, the ugly, felt the love and the hate as I despise a lot of people handed things on a plate, always dare to do things different, standing tall on my own as I don’t try to be a bully and I hate to moan, from my school days and my streetlife to the place I am today, piece by piece I solve the puzzle cause thats my way.

You want to be a gangster when you’re sitting in your school, want to make a lot of money never be the class fool, want to take someone’s virginity, start learning to drive, make yourself a massive name before you go inside, making money is the key thing and you know it always will, you can’t wait to drink some cider, take you’re very first pill, you’re the future of this country, you’re a star that’s gonna shine, do a crappy job then start a life of crime.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I like your lyrics, hope you post more!
  5. pit

pit Well-Known Member

yeah, the lyrics are ace. Now where's the hardcore?
  6. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

I LOVE your lyrics.You're a deep writer!
    You really need to post some more!
  7. Kaos General

You want the hardcore? Ive got 1TB worth :lol!:
  8. Kaos General

My city’s got no money now it looks a building site but the ryder cup will sort it out, the councils talking shite as the builders every Sunday know their plans are gonna fail so they sell their prized possessions at the car boot sale, teenage pregnancy is rising like the use of coke and blow but this stuff is entertaining on another new show either hosted by Trisha or Jeremy Kyle, 15 dads keep on claiming that could be their child.

You lost your job and wonder as your trying not to cry, people sit and feed the pigeons watch their life go by still remembering all the good days when you done the things you did but the road your on is oily and your hitting a skid, so a focus is now needed don’t let people bring you down, it’s quite easy being treated as a mug or as a clown but so many things will happen not expected, not at all so be you and no-one’s puppet always climb and never fall.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.