My mascot

nononothing

Maybe this be the unic moment for say this...
I had a turtle like a mascot in January but that turtle maybe was sick...
In this week my turtle died.
The truth I never feeling so bad for a mascot, the truth I wanted to cry because too i had bury.
Before I believed it's fool cry but I regretted for not have cried in the moment.
The worst, really not know the cause for his die but that turtle cost 25$ (In Mexican money), inexpensive, so, maybe wine sick... (The animals inexpensive usually come sicks)
For fault of my ignorance saw my turtle died... I cared my turtle MUCH BUT MUCH.
Just one day suddenly died but ok.
He was few moments but in that time I was happy.
I miss various mascots I had, the things look for forever and you realize too late.
Maybe is something fool this problem...

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
My utter condolences to you. The loss of any friend, pet or otherwise, is always hard to accept. Just remember that grief is important and necesary, but also very different for everyone and every circumstance. Just because you didn't cry in one particular moment doesn't mean it's not okay to cry in another.

I'm very cold when it comes to loss but no less affected. The truth is that death is inevitable regardless of the why. Clearly you loved this turtle and I've no doubt it loved you in its own unique way; celebrate the time you had together and cherish the memories. Do this in whatever way you feel necessary, just so long as you take care of yourself and understand that you still have more to give to others whether that be a pet, friend, family member, or loved one.

This might be a great time to share some of your experiences with owning a turtle? Maybe not, but it's an idea. Life to me is one giant lesson, and we each experience it so differently. Whether your turtle was sick initially or not is neither here nor there, you gave it a life and the love it deserved. It's not about how long someone or something lives, but the meaning of that life and what affect it has on others. The very fact this life has had such an affect on you suggests a very touching bond that is personal to you and the turtle; this is something that is beyond life and death, beyond material things. I'm glad you have experienced such a feeling, but understand that the loss is equally as extreme. Cry, scream, shout, share...whatever it takes; just stay safe and keep taking if it helps.

Cherish your memories, be excited for those you've yet to make. {{Hedgehugs}}

nononothing

Thanks for everything!
This was my turtle!
Just I could only take 3 photos but even so I can remember very good to my pet and just with the memories it's okay!
Really thanks for the words... This was the first time I had a turtle and, that was a beautiful experience.
I hope now rest my turtle in other better world.
The moments seemed eternal and for my was the better, so, I will remember the good moments. I want say how much I loved my turtle and I can here, thank you so much!

Attachments

Harrow

I understand how you feel, my profile picture was my cat sadly he passed away too and for a long time it broke me he was my companion and I loved him more than anything. They are not just pets they are family

I am really sorry for your loss *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00