My meds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos General

Ok so the side effects have slammed me sideways and fucked me up the arse in more wats than one. I dont know when im gonna be online again but for the time being i need to go curl up into a ball and cry for the next few days. I got 46 more weeks of this and i dont know if i can cope with much more of this

cloudy

Ok so the side effects have slammed me sideways and fucked me up the arse in more wats than one. I dont know when im gonna be online again but for the time being i need to go curl up into a ball and cry for the next few days. I got 46 more weeks of this and i dont know if i can cope with much more of this
have you tried cogentin or benadryl? i had a hard time with latuda at first because of the akithisia (restlessness,agitation). but when i take cogentin with it it gets rid of the akithisia pretty much. ask your pdoc if you have one about something to stave off the side effects.

black orchid

Hate seeing you so ill and wish i could do something to even give you a break from the pain for a few hours but that ain't gonna happen. Hopefully the new stuff they gave you will help with the itching and stuff. :wub: see you on thursday :hug:

justMe7

Aw dude. I hope you feel better and find a way to manage it for yourself.
Take care of yourself, im sure you'll find a balance soon with it :) Sorry you're feeling like shit
:hug:

Kaos General

have you tried cogentin or benadryl? i had a hard time with latuda at first because of the akithisia (restlessness,agitation). but when i take cogentin with it it gets rid of the akithisia pretty much. ask your pdoc if you have one about something to stave off the side effects.
Sorry but its not anti-depressants or anything like that thats giving me side effects. Im on Inteferon and Ribavarin.

Yeah, kirsty was right, they gave me some new crap to stop the worst of it. Now i just need to stop sweating and the aching needs to fuck off. They decided the best thing i could do with is lots of sleep so they gave me Zolpidem which surprisingly worked, i slept for 14 hours. Gotta be a record for me that has.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Glad it's taken away the worst of it. And DAMN!! Lol I don't think I've ever even come close to 14 hours of sleep! But they're probably right, sleep's probably the best thing. At least then, you don't feel the effects.

black orchid

Sorry but its not anti-depressants or anything like that thats giving me side effects. Im on Inteferon and Ribavarin.

Yeah, kirsty was right, they gave me some new crap to stop the worst of it. Now i just need to stop sweating and the aching needs to fuck off. They decided the best thing i could do with is lots of sleep so they gave me Zolpidem which surprisingly worked, i slept for 14 hours. Gotta be a record for me that has.
Makes a change, I should print this and frame it forever lol.

Glad you are feeling a little better x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00