My mind is screwing me over

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by darkrider, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

Yesterday I was pretty happy because I actually got some things done for once. I've had a relatively productive few days so my mind had been taken away slightly from feeling down. Anyway I started having dreams this morning before i got up and now I feel angry and depressed. I can hardly remember what they were now, just sorid and encouring a feeling of inadequacy. Why the hell is my brain trying to screw me over like this? I feel i'm not only fighting a battle with everything i'm also fighting a battle with myself. I'm tired of it all.

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

....sorry today is not that great.....

since you had several productive days...perhaps this is a day to give yourself a break and a rest, if possible.

try to be more gentle with yourself......

i have days when i can't think straight ((my friends are lol at that...)) and it can be very disorienting...stress exacerbates it. and honestly not sure of the other issues you may have going on....but i hope things improve for you....xxx

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Some of us have more dramatic cycles than others, but we have to remember that even when we feel our worst, it will pass...things are truly more temporary than they seem at the time...here's wishing you some more productive days...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.