1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my mind is wandering

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Entity, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

Hannah is thinking she wants to move here? and it should be great i should be so happy but i'm not. I wonder if it's the right thing for her to be aaround a psycho all the time. she might go psycho too. that would't be good at all and i can't stop crying :cry: my girl is at a friends house she has been at work all day and god do i ever miss her..
    the voices are bad right now i'm hiding under my desk writilng this surprised i even have internet here. my girl might come home and end up cuttign coz these voices won't shut up :cry: HELPME please someone help me get them away from me I WANT TOXCUT :cry: FML!!!!!!!!

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

It was nice talking to you tonight hun.

Please take care and PM me if you need to talk :hug: xx

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Try phoning crisis okay phone a family member a friend to just get grounded to where you are. Hearing a real voice does help even call a clergy person anyone to get yourself stabilized a bit. If your hearing voices your medication needs to be either increased or switched up a bit Call you psych doctor let know what is happening so the voices will go away and stay away.