my mistake

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lost_child, Oct 26, 2007.

1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I made a mistake, I spoke about something I should never have this morning during counselling, we talked off revenge and taking our lifes back...when I left I wanted to kill Charlie and then myself both of us in he's flat so I drove there, sat outside he's house and then he drove in. He saw me ands poke to me an d told me i looked nice, I was 10 years old again, he aked me in for tea and I went. when i got scared to leave he wouldn't let me, hje kissed me ahain, touched me and I went to the front door to leave and he put he's hands around my throat and started kissing and touching me. it hall happpned again it sm y own falt. now I can't get rid of him oir he's smelee. I can't. He now knows where i live, he knows my car he knows everything about me. I shouldn't have said wahat i did this mronign now i'mn being punshined.i nca;nt calkm down. i cna't dao it. I hurt all over, I hurt i hurt i hurt.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you should have never went there...

3. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I know I thought it would be ok. I would hurt him and then me. I didn't expect to feel so back there when I saw him. I didn't its my own fault. I made a mistake. Sorry.

4. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

You shouldn't have gone back there, but blaming yourself won't help anything. At the time you weren't thinking about that, it's no one's fault but his. He shouldn't have given you a reason to make you feel that way. Don't blame yourself. :sad: :hug:

Just remember how you're feeling in the future, and don't make the same mistake again.