my mistake

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Andy73, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy73

Andy73 Active Member

On the 20th of November I make a remark of suicide Intension on a paticular web site chat room and got in trouble about it and i didn't take the remark i said as me being serious and that was in the morning but by 3pm i was surrounded by 2 police officers and 3 amblance officers wanting to drag me up to hospital even though i was telling them i had no intensions to attempt suicide or self harm but i was left with no choice but to go and see mental health and sit there talking to a mental health worker even though i felt fine and good and i had high blood pressure but i told the nurses it was only anxiety as i knew them police and amblance officers werent at my place for a BBQ
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Andy,

Well,I guess this just proves that even total strangers do care, if you had been serious,this could have saved your life :)

I'm glad to hear you are doing well now, I hope it continues for you :hug:
  3. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

I agree...& Im glad you are doing fine too :)
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It goes to show that perhaps comments like this should not be made in jest as someone may mistake you for being serious and they care enough about life to try and save yours. I think it is something many people need to consider. how often do we here comments of suicide from people that have no intentions or thoughts along these lines. But you can never be sure so sometimes they react as if it were a crisis situation. I am glad to know you are okay despite the scare and inconvenience.
  5. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

we all care for u here and i do all the time u know hun and i will take good care of u and our kids as well
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.