My mom didn't want to help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purposely overdosed on my ADD medicine. It wasn't exactly a planned suicide attempt, but I'm not saying it was it was for no reason either.
Anyway, a few hours after taking the pills, for some reason or another I panicked and asked my mom to take me to the hospital. I tried to pass it off as an accident.
She wouldn't take me there. I kept telling her how horrible I was feeling, and that I called poison control and they told me to go. She still wouldn't take me!
I kept trying and trying to get her to take me, but she never would. No matter how much I begged. She knows that I've been depressed and suicidal for a long, long time.
I wonder what will happen if I plan killing myself and go through with it. After this, I'm pretty sure if she finds me, bleeding/drowning/OD'd/choking/ect., she'll think I'll be okay and just leave me there. If I beg her and beg her, and she still won't even give it a second thought, then I'm sure it won't matter if I actually die.

flowingriver

Hun, I am sorry about what happened. You could tell her this is serious. If she doesn't respond, you have to call 911. And if you have only energy to do only one thing, before you pass out, call 911. Once again, I am sorry for the way she responded. Perhaps, she was not aware of how serious this was.:hugtackles:

Last edited by a moderator:

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
sometimes parents just live in denial because they don't want to think there is anything wrong with their children, not saying theres something wrong with you, just about the insident. They want to think that everything is fine and that you'll always be okay no matter what happens. I know this from expirience because my mom is the same way. If you ever need to talk you can PM me. I'm here for ya', sweetie.

I'm sorry she was of no help to you. That really sucks. Ya, if your ever in a situation like that again call 911 or at the very least use public transit or a cab or even call a help line and ask them to call someone for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00