My mom found out and I'm losing it. I'm crazy >_<

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lone_Wolf, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Well-Known Member

I know I am, not like that's going to change or anything.

So my mom found out I cut, most stressful day of my life, but she handled it quite well. She took my razor though =/ She's giving me a week, if I don't cut, I don't have to go to the counselor. The problem is that I did, with a kitchen knife. I couldn't even go a day. =/ I know I'm crazy, I'm probably a masochist. I can't wait until I move out so I can do it in peace. =/ I just have to hide it again >_<

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i know it sucks when someone finds out that promises to make you see someone if you dont stop. a friend of mine in the dorm i lived in last year found out and told my ra friend and i had to go to see a shrink to keep living in the dorm. my parents never found out though. and the shrink never even brought up that i was there bc i was cutting. not once did it come up and i stopped going after a few weeks... and kept cutting in secret.

im sorry your mom found out. it really isnt the best thing to do though. have you tried keeping a rubber band on your wrist to just snap on yourself instead of cutting? it still hurts but the marks dont last as long. good luck *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.