my mom is a total b****-i cant handle this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Charlie<3, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

ok, as i said before i have taken two overdoses to trya nd kill myslef so my mom is over protective.My mom locks up all the drugs the doctors give me so i had my friend give me some pain killers and sleeping pills and other pills and she took them. But i wasnt going to take an overdose i just wanted them in case. I hate her and i hate living in my house. She acts all protective but she calls me names and says shit about me to everyone. she told all her friends and my family that i tried to kill myself and that i need to eb watched. I cant stand living here...i dont know what to do

2. lilyao

lilyao Active Member

well , firt of all i think your mom takes away the pills and stuff because she loves you and she doesnt want you to overdose again, then you might think if she loved me she wouldnt talk shit about me, maybe thats how she thinks about the situation and its wrong to say this to everyone but she advices them about you need to be observed so you dont overdose, you shouldnt hate her , because she and your family love you.

3. Bluerogue

Bluerogue Member

In my opnion:

It sounds like your mom is scared and does not know how to handle it. It may be that by talking smack she is reaching out to others to help her cope.

You have a very real impact on thoes around you......

My $.02

4. eddizle

eddizle Member

yea mate, sounds like your mom loves you a lot and is doing all she can to protect you

before you kill yourself try think about how your mom will feel if you ever kill yourself, do you seriously want her to go through all the pain and anguish of you dying, think about how her life is going to be wrecked, maybe she might become desperate and try kill herself too, do you want that for her?
    imagine having a baby in your stomach for 9 months, then that baby dying, imagine what hurt it will cause
    and also after you have died do you want your mother to be followed by the stigma of her son being a suicide, imagine the shame its going to cause for her
    Try think about it hard mate, sometimes i feel like dying everyday and my life is all wrong and worth nothing but what always stops me from killing myself is how it is going to my ruin my moms life, that keeps me from killing myself even though i so badly want to die, Sometimes my mom is a bitch and i cant stand her i know that she does not deserve the hurt it will cause her if i kill myself

think about it hard mate, even though life is a pute, your mom who u love does not and will never deserve the hurt, pain and shame you will cause her if you suicide

5. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

1. I never was gonna take an overdose i had them for a while and was using them appropraitly, i tried to explain this but she didnt care
    2. you dont really know my mom and she has told me she only keeps me so my father wont leave when he comes home from iraq
    3.thats all i have but thanks for you "2 cents" lol

6. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hey charlie. please stop u can talk t me anytime at all. try meditating yes i mean yoga stuff i t really works trust me. beasuse it comes u down and anyway it helps. my mums not any better

7. flclempire

flclempire Well-Known Member

you are trying to kill urself and do need to be watched...why shouldnt she say that?

8. Hereforyou

Hereforyou Active Member

Yo
    She keeps pills away from you so you dont have a chance or even thoguhts about it, that is understandable. I dont know what to say bout the comment you said she said to you, but hang in there man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.