My mom

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ASkylitDrive, Jun 19, 2010.

1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Sometimes I don't get my mom. I'm sure the drugs mess her up and stuff, but what goes through her head?
    Before and as I was even born, my mom was stealing and lying and manipulating. She used my dad's Child Support money for drugs and stuff, then filed for welfare and other things (which in texas the father has to pay)
    When she got married to my stepdad, she was stealing his child support money that he was suppose to send to his kids, she cheated on him and other things.
    Now with me, she filled my head full of lies and false hopes. Whenever I wasn't her slave she'd downgrade me and make me feel like shit.

Well I finally stood up against her. Some of my friend know that a couple days ago me and my mom got into a bad fight. My dad's girlfriend had sent me a text message and my mom freaked. She was saying how I treat her like shit when she does everything for me and I only use her when I want money or stuff (Mind you, her point was that I never answer her calls and texts..but I'm usually busy and/or scared)
    Then she started bringing my new family into this, my brothers and my new 'mom'. This was where I snapped, I tried fighting back but she retaliated and got to me again to the point where I started having a severe panic attack. I was texting my future brother Joey at the time, and he decided to tell my dad. They planned to come pick me up that night, but my mom started threatening me to call them and tell them not to come and I was okay. I didn't, so my mom called and basically lied to dad's face about how she 'didn't know why i was panicking'

well my dad saw through this and told me to stay at my aunts over night, that he would pick me up in the morning. I got all my stuff and went over there, but mom continued to harass me through cell phone and trying to get me to come back..ect

The next morning she continued, but she ended it with "Well I don't deserve to be treated like this, this is my wakeup call. Good luck" and told me to leave my phone and my laptop at my aunts. I only left my phone so my mom went apeshit on my father and almost called the cops. She gave up though.

Needless to say, I'm never seeing my mom again. Dad is making sure of it. I'm not sure if I should be happy, or depressed. I've been a bit of a loner since I got back home, even though the house is FULL of people. Idk I guess I'm still in shock.

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: I am glad you are safely away from your mom. This is a new beginning for you. You are removing a very negative force in your life. You will see some improvement I know you will.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds like your dad loves you!! He wants you to be safe..Don't worry about your moms threats..She has probably realised that since you live with your dad she will have to start paying child support herself..Anyhow your safe and that is what is important..Take care!!

4. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

She knows she wont have do, dad isn't make her. He tried to but she never payed.

5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Oh Shelbi, i'm glad your dad finally realises you can't be near her. However i am sorry you have had to go through all this.

Just remember all the poitive things you are working towards and try focus on geting yourself better. Try not to let this set you back.

Sorry i haven't been much support lately.

6. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm glad that you're not with your mom anymore, and I wish you'd gotten away from her sooner. It sounds like you have a loving father, and I'm glad that you're with him now :) Try not to worry about your mom's threats too much, okay?

7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for you, for finally managing to get her out of your life!