1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mom's husband is abusive...

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Deijerz, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deijerz

    Deijerz Member

    Long story short.... he's extemely abusive and always has been. I lived with them for awhile but then got kicked out because I would not put up with it like my mom does. Nobody understands how the situation is and since I was homeless and I'm about to be yet again due to bad luck everyone's telling me "can't you just move back in with them, even if its temporary?" No one gets it! I need someone to get it!
  2. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    I get it and if he is abusive i would not move back. Can you get hellp from community sources any shelters you can stay at I would phone police and let them know of the abuse and why you can't go home. Social services should step in and find a place for you then. call police on the idiot and see what happens.
  3. lost43215

    lost43215 Well-Known Member

    I agree with violet
  4. Trance

    Trance Well-Known Member

    I totally understand your situation and like you i hated when someone would tell me to move back in temporarily. They just didnt understand that once your back its so hard getting away. I hope your stronger then me though, i moved back in v.v
  5. Deijerz

    Deijerz Member

    Phoning the police would just make it worse for my mom. And I can't do anything cause I was 23 when I was kicked out cause I just graduated from college and was paying rent even to live there.

    But everyone's advice to move back in is ridiculous. Even if I'd be let back in I wouldn't want to. I got away for a reason, right? My life is so scary right now.
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    I understand your situation. But you really do need to report this guy to the Police..or someone.
    In the long run it will be better for you and your mum. They can arrange protection, if you need it and shelter. This guy needs to be stopped before he ruins your lives any more.

    Good luck :hug:
  7. Mike04

    Mike04 Active Member

    To be honest, if he really is that abusive, I would call the police - even if it would make the situation "worse" or your mother "upset". Don't put up with him when you don't need to. Id personally consider it your responsibility as an adult to do it.
  8. MadMax888888

    MadMax888888 New Member

    there is a nice place for him : JAIL
    go to police, dont waste your time here ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.