My mood is low

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by clouds, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

which cause me great problems in dealing with my feelings and reaction to suicide; Life is throwing a great many challenges at me and am taking things day by day;Thursady was my kind of final destination place, have had social work intervention and its seriously big stuff. Am struggling to reach Tuesday when I shall see my pdoc and also meet again with sw and my cpn to hear what they plan for me and my girls..Tomorrow the medical side of my support netwok; ie Gp, consultant, cpn and day hospital staff are having a meeting to which Im not invited to discuss my care, and plans for the future. The case worker from social work has invited himself along to which Ive objected but dont know if anyone has paid attention to my requests for him to be excluded from the meeting.
    Thing is Im struggling to make it through today, havent been taking my meds for past three weeks so I could use them to o/d..My mind istelling me to do it now, but I want to hear what they have planned for my children.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey sorry to hear this is happening.

why is that you don't want the case worker from social work to be at the meeting? is just that he's a jerk, or is that you think he will say something that you don't want him to? Are you afraid that they will take your kids away?

the meds could possibly help you, so maybe it's better to take them. Unless there is a reason why you won't take them, seems like it is better to give them a try. At best, you'll feel better and won't want to kill yourself.

3. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

Yes the sw is the biggest jerk Ive come across. There is a strong possibility they will take the girls away.. Cant get my head round restarting the meds, so they are not in the picture just now

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

was there something wrong with the meds, or did you just want to keep them to od?

I'm sorry the social worker is such a jerk. Hopefully they'll let you get a new social worker that you like better.

So it could be that they will take your girls away from you, at least temporarily. Please be strong if you can for your girls. Killing yourself would be the worst possible thing for them. Not only would it be psychologically devastating for them, you would not be there to care and look out for them.

I know it must be incredible hard right now for you to go on, but if you can get on the meds again (if the meds help at all) that would be a good start. Please go into the hospital if you can't keep yourself from attempting. Can the people on the medical team can help?

Even if the girls are taken away, if you are able to stabalize you would be able to get them back. Please think of your daughters.

There are still things that you could try that could help you get to a place where you want to live and can manage.

I hope that you are to able get through this and be there for your daughters. I bet you love them so much.

5. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

They are great girls and I love them dearly, more than anything else in the worls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.