my mother!c

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by rubyshelly, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

im just really stugging right now in my life.
    i have knew about things for a while,but i have be trying to telll my self it never happer,and it not working no more.my mother hold me while other mens hurt me,and it really hurting right now. she rape me too,it all i can write right now.im hurting so much.i try to take my life 2 weeks ago,and i still dont know how to cope or go on.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry honey-I know we've spoken about this many times, so all I can say is I'm here if you need me. Sorry to hear you tried to take your life....things can get better with the right support in place :hug:

3. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you had to go through that! It can only hurt that much more knowing someone you are meant to trust can hurt you like that. I know a little about what you're going through and definitely know how the thoughts can be very overwhelming and hard to let go of. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel... getting the help you need, whether it be finding someone you can trust and sharing everything with them - a friend, a therapist, whoever you feel like you can open up to. I think that's important, and can help you separate the past from the present and future.

If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM, I can't promise the best advice but I'm here all the same x

4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

dreadful experience.
    time to move on and out. get in touch with social care and see your options

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.