My mother is abusive and i dont know what to do.

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by wheresmysheep, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Now for myself, its too late the damage has been done, and I am suicidal/many health probelsm etc.
    But I am so scared for my younger brother. He is 12 and epileptic, so due to the drug cocktails he's been on since birth he doesnt cope to well. Tonight she has just spent a good 30mins putting him down, calling him "a picece of bull shit liar" and that he's "nearly 13, you should cop on already". 13 FFS! and it was all just because his room was messy. i hate it all. fine he's a difficult child, but considering all the crap he's seen i dont blame him for being taht way.
    I really do not know what to do.
    We have no close relatives. I have no finacial security and if I were to tell his father (who is in England living) he wouldnt know what to do, no one ever stands up to her, and i know we need to, but I just dont know.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

ah that is tough :hug:
    I have a younger brother that is still with my psychologically abusive father.
    Is there any way you could get someone else involved like child services or something?
  3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

glad i dont have a mom like that, dont really know what you could do about it either, maybe you and maybe your brother too could write a letter and give it her :unsure:
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:hug: thank you both of you. its just stressful seeing a child go through it when she should know better, i think i'll talk to his dad when he's over at easter. :hug: ty :cheekkiss:
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Could you maybe talk to a teacher at his school?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.