My mother

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wheresmysheep, Sep 5, 2009.

1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

so i have been out of hospital 6days.
    when i left i had the support of my mother, she said she understood and she would support me to help me get better.
    today, after she had a few glasses of wine, it all changed.
    shes saying that i am not suicidal that i'm just making it up to get attention and that i am lying about how i really feel. all just to get drama.

i feel like she's just egging me on, daring me to actually attempt to take my life.
    i know she doesnt believe me. and i'm actually starting to truely believe that everyones life would be better without me.
  2. the-k-man

the-k-man New Member

I would talk to your mum when she is not drunk if you can and maybe try and work things out. I don't know you but I would bet many people would really miss you if you where no longer here.
  3. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I care if u live or die ...U may believe it, but theres not an once of truth to it, peoples lives would worse without u here, but I know the feeling my docs treated me the same, like they were pushing me to do it.... :hug: if u need to talk feel free to pm me....
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I also care if you live or die.

I'm sorry your mom doesnt understand, would it help if you asked the psych/therapist to speak to her and explain everything? :hug: