my name is adam

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by whereami, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whereami

whereami New Member

Myname is Adam. I am 31yrs old....
    I dont know what I expect to gain from here,I guess I just wanted to find a way to anyone.maybe. I have made an attempt to end my so called life,but changed my mind at the last second.this was not because I didn't want to die,it was because the thought of my kids knowing I killed myself is to much ...I have been thinking of ways to die that will look like an accident so as to avoid the shame of them knowing.even in the act of death,I fail.
    Where am I....
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Adam even in an accident your children will always have a sadness inside them that never leaves. I am glad you are reaching out here hun hugs to you
  3. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

Hey Adam.

This site is full of people who understand what you're going through, and have been there/are there. I hope there is a way we can help!
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Adam.. welcome to SF's.. i have a 35 yr old autistic son johnny who lives with me.. lasgt thing in the world i wan tto do is leave him alone.. say this cause wouldn't be lot better for your kids to get some professional help for yoruself and try to get so that you are still alive for and with your kids .. better to try and fixx things so that you are with your kids and loving them all the time..
  5. whereami

whereami New Member

Thank you all.I have tried pro help.I think my failings are to great.I hate what I am.I hate what I've done.I pray for peace.I news peace ...
  6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya...Welcome to SF.

I'm so sorry you're in this frame of mind. :hug: When did you last try professional help? Perhaps it wasn't the right doc/therapist or the right meds. There's always a chance that if you try again, it will work. Also, therapy is not a "quick fix", but having someone in your life that you can unload to and who can help you untangle things can put you on a positive life path, and that alone can make things more manageable. I'm so glad you reached out here; we are good listeners.

Please keep posting. Stay safe.
  7. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

hi i have already met you in chat but welcome again :)
    i am glad to meet u but not in a way due to the circumstances
    we are here to help and support each other so just take your "failings" a step at a time and you'll work through it :)
  8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hiya Adam, and welcome to SF - I know that things can be turned around for you, with sufficient help and encouragement. There is nothing shameful in admitting and reaching out for help - it is a sign of maturity - and there is much help to be had to help our "self-talk" that tells us we have failed and that eats away at our self worth.

So glad that you are thinking about your children, hun........ they will admire their dad in the future for working through :) I have a son about your age who saw me at my worst (twice) and yet now says that to see us as we are now (hubby and me) is an inspiration to him - which is a great bonus - it's so worth it :)
  9. letty

letty Banned Member

Hi whereami I hope you keep holding on, dont give up you are more important than you realise we have all make mistakes , dont give up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.