My name is Destiny

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by destiny1105, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destiny1105

destiny1105 New Member

Hi, I'm in that place again. I was typing in the word suicide into google just looking around and I came upon this forum.

I need help. I have no job and no health insurance so I can't go back to my therapist.

I have been diagnosed with ptsd and major depression. The ptsd is from childhood abuse so I have felt this way as long as I can remember. I have been hospitalized twice. My first attempt at suicide is when I was 8. I have tried several times.

Iam just getting soo tired of feeling the way I do. I hurt, Iam angry, I don't want to keep up the effort it takes to keep going.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Destiny, Welcome to the forums!! My grandaughters middle name is destiny.. Have you tried applying for SSI?? It help's if you can get a letter from your doctor and from your therapist..Most of the time they turn you down the first time..Then you get a lawyer who handles SSI cases.. They will take there fee from your first check.. Your first check will be good size because they will have to pay you for all the money you would have started getting from day one..I just thought this might help your money troubles..
  3. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Hi Destiny. Give this place a shot and it could make you feel better. Let it all out.
  4. artistamua

artistamua New Member

Well hello Destiny and welcome to this forum. You just go on and let it out. We are listening!:wink:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to sf destiny :)
  6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum destiny :) good to meet you :shake: hope you like it here
  7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Destiny, you have a pretty name. :) I hope the support from here helps you. :hug:
  8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hi Destiny and welcome :hug:
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Destiny. i hope you do find the support you need to make your life worth living, because I know many of us believe it is. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.