My name is Evael.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evael

I came here while searching for suicide methods. My thoughts are on and off - as with my emotions, I either feel little of anything or am perpetually depressed, very rarely happy.

Anyway, my name's Evael. I like horror a lot... although it's kind of gotten boring to me now since I've more or less seen it all, though I still like to watch a film or read a book here and there. I have a few RPG Maker games downloaded, too. My favourite author is Junji Ito - I really need to get round to reading Gyo sometime, I've already read Uzumaki and Tomie, though I generally prefer short stories over full novels.

My favourite genres of music are typically symphonic metal and progressive rock, sometimes doom metal/darkwave. My favourite bands are Demons & Wizards, Therion and A Perfect Circle. I have a list of favourite songs... maybe I should post that sometime.

That's all for now, I suppose. I'm quite taciturn most of the time. I also like puzzle games... I suppose that's something else I can say about myself.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
welcome to SF @Evael we are a peer community that cares but never judges. i'm sorry you have suicidal thoughts but you came to the right place. a lot of us found SF by looking for methods, even me. feel free to look at the different forums or go to chat if you prefer real time.

i also love horror and i love sci-fi as well as horror. please feel free to share if you can. you will soon realize you are among friends.

mike...*hug*shake

KindaOtiose

Hi and welcome to the forums @Evael, we're glad to have you here. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad at the moment. This forum is a great place to share and find any advice or empathy you need. I hope you can stick around. Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.

StrangeRanger

Just Another Heathen
Hey Evael, I'm sorry you had to find this support site under the circumstances.. but I'm glad you're here & hopefully we can all be helpful & empathetic. You have a good taste by the sounds of it, can't go wrong with some of those genres & bands, along with some good horror content as well! Sending a warm welcome your way *shake

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there and welcome to SF. I also like a puzzle game. Thanks for telling us a few things about yourself. It's always good to get to know people here.
You said you like APC. How do you feel about Tool though? :)

Evael

Hi there and welcome to SF. I also like a puzzle game. Thanks for telling us a few things about yourself. It's always good to get to know people here.
You said you like APC. How do you feel about Tool though? :)
I like Tool as well. However, I tend to prefer supergroups because they often incorporate the best of all involved, like how Demons & Wizards combined the progressive style of Blind Guardian and Iced Earth.

Most of all, however, the main reason I prefer APF over Tool is because the former feels more emotive in their music while Tool feels more calculated. Both have their own merits but APF is closer to the style of progressive rock/metal I prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00