My name is... faint

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 1234, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1234

1234 Active Member

Hello. I am not going to give my real name so please just call me faint (i know it sounds stupid but there is a reason...)

I am a boy 21 years old

I would say that I am kind of suicidal since I just registered here. I have never tried to kill myself. But I have made plans, thoughts and am preparing myself mentally. I would be happy to leave the world, but I realize that taking your own life is something you have to adjust yourself after. You cant just do it right away... No one does that unless they are drugged or seriously mentally ill.

Anyway, sorry for my bad English I try....
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
  2. 1234

1234 Active Member

Thank you all for the support
  3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hello Faint, it looks like your post got a bit lost in the last half hour, sorry I hope you don't take it personally (well you know what I mean I hope.) Just want to say welcome to the forum, I see you've already been out there helping and supporting others - I hope you get all the support and help you need here for yourself too.
  4. 1234

1234 Active Member

Thank You Tam. I appreciate the response.

Oh an by the way thats a nice piggy you got there. Made my fucking day
  5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: welcome to the forum, hope u can find the support u need and desrve here :hug:
  6. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Glad the flying pig made your fucking day :smile:

I meant to ask before, why do you call yourself Faint?
  7. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Hey there, faint~ welcome to the forum!
    We're the same age and feel the same; so feel free to message me whenever you'd like to just ramble. I'll listen to what you have to say-- as will all of us.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you are able to find a support system here that can help get you through those rough times. When you are up to it, maybe you would like to share with us what got you to this point in your life.
  9. 1234

1234 Active Member

If it makes any reason you know already know me. If it does not, it does not matter.
  10. 1234

1234 Active Member

Thank you miss. I appreciate your help and concern.
  11. 1234

1234 Active Member

Thank you to miss. I am sure I will find some help here and I will definitely share it whenever I can.
  12. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how are you
    welcome to SF, hope you find the support in here.
    take care :hug:
  13. 1234

1234 Active Member

Thank you too. I hope I will! And I hope to see you here.
  14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums :hug:
  15. 1234

1234 Active Member

Thank you too
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.