My Nan

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by *dilligaf*, Jun 14, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Okay, so not through suicide but,

My Nan passed away at about 11:30 this evening. I don't even know wy I'm posting this, except she was my evertything and i want her remembered in every way possible.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DARLING NAN. IM GLAD YOU'RE AT PEACE NOW. :wub: :hug:

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Darling, believe it or not i grew to care about your nan in the month or so that i knew her. She was an amazing woman and loved and cared about you deeply and i know how much you love her. She would be so proud of you. Truthfully i really wish i hadn't left you and i really wish i could be with you right now. Im gonna get up to you as soon as i can tomorrow darling and i'll stay the night if you want me to. I really wish there was something i could say or do :sad:

I love you.

R.I.P

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Oh Sam hunny, I am so sorry. I did not know your nan but I however do know you very much you loved your dear nan, please take care and remember she'll always be with you in your memories and in your heart, and who knows what happends maybe you'll see her again in the after life maybe not, we don't know what happens hafter life but I do very much hope she is at peace as I know she was in pain. Hang in there hun, you're nan would want you to, she loved you dearly as well.

:hug:

Rest In Peace Sam's Nan.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh Sam hun :sad: So sorry for your loss :sad:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear about your nan sam. I know how important she was to you through your posts on the forum You loved her a great deal and she loved you too. As you said the suffering has ended for her. Now you are left to grieve for what you have lost. We are here for you. :hug:

6. Sam

I am so sorry :(

As always - am here if you need a friend :hug:

Love
    GE

7. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

sam so very sorry......
    love to u and ur family
    hugs

8. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

awww sam :hug: sending you my hugs

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks all :hug:

10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Aw Sam :( I'm sorry for your loss hun, take care of yourself. :hug:

11. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

So sorry, Sam. Always here if you need me. Did kinda know your nan and she was everything written on here and more. Even if she did call me a "queer one" the first day we met! :laugh:

12. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

:hug: sam. I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

13. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thank You everyone. It would have meant a lot to her, and it definately means a lot to me xxx