My Nana

LonerForever

I'm really missing you Nana. It's been 3 years and 6 months since you left to be with Grandad but not a day goes by when I don't think of you and miss you. I still cry you know. I should have done more for you.. Kept those people away from you.... Let you recover.. Instead your own money grabbing daughters signed the forms to stop the treatment you were responding so well to. I should have stopped them. Sometimes I just stand there looking at your photo and I break down, asking why you had to leave. You would be ashamed of what I've done since then. I can only hope I can redeem myself before I meet you again

Illusion

R.I.P.
I'm so sorry to hear.. :(
I hate money hungry people.. One of my uncles is money hungry and is going to hurt my grandfather any chance he gets just for his money.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I am so sorry for your loss. and I am sure it was not your fault...in retrospect we can always find things we could have done better...my friend died eight years ago...she was attacked by a man she met on a blind date, and left to die...after two years of hell, her family thought it was best for her to go into an assisted living center...I wanted her to come to live with me...I let her brother talk me out of it and I regret to this day that I did...I also know I did what I thought was best at the time, and know she did not die because of me, but after that event, I have found a stronger voice when I think I am right...we live we learn to paraphrase a great song...J

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00