My neighbor is an axe murderer!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by boo, Feb 22, 2010.

What to do! Honey!

1. Run straight to the gun shop!

6 vote(s)
  2. Hallelujah! I dont't have to go thru all the divorce procedure.

2 vote(s)
  3. Call your real estate agent and sell the your house.

4 vote(s)
  4. Welcoming him in the neighborhood with a fruit basket.

10 vote(s)
  5. Call 911

2 vote(s)
  6. Call YMCA

1 vote(s)
  7. Tell your children, that's not santa claus

5 vote(s)
  8. Think the man can change so you'll let him be.

3 vote(s)
  9. Stalk every moves he makes...

4 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

NOT! sorry but i do mean to ask what if a well known serial killer decide to move next to you. Hmmm what would you do.....Poll coming...
  2. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

??? A "well known" serial killer?? He would not be able to move in next to you. He would be in prison.

If your question is about crime in general, what I'm doing about it is getting my permit to carry a gun. Check your local state laws. Many states are now "Shall issue" states, meaning as long as you qualify, they have to grant you a permit if you apply.
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

i meant like after he's done his time and moved in your neighborhood ... although yea he's mostly likely be in jail forever.... but for the sake of the thread let's pretend we live in hollywood...
  4. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Serial killers get life in prison or the death plenty. "Serial killer" means multiple killings. They don't get parole.
  5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

That's cool!

I can save money and pay for him that he kill me fast and without pain. God finally exist for me!
  6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Keep my distance, as is my style. He's statistically unlikely to kill someone he doesn't know!

And carrying a gun can get you killed... Spooking the gun-wielding robber who merely intends to intimidate you causes problems.
  7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

for the sake of the thread.. its a what if scenario.. basically pushing reality aside and what not. I would stalk his every move because it might actually be fun.
  8. Darc

Darc Well-Known Member

I'd probably try to egg his house or something. Not because I don't like him, but I'd hope he gets furious and gets rid of me in his business sort of way...
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I've been looking for a reason to move, that would do it!
  10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

No one actually vote to call 911 yet.. you guys are scaring me..
  11. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Technically 911 couldn't do anything if he is paroled, living there legally and not killing anybody. So there! :smug:
  12. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Well you have Paul bernardo with his crazy wife Karla, i think, serial killers, well he got all the blame and she got free after some years. I dont think calling 911 would help, afterall the seria killer is free, unless you saw him kiling ofcourse. Anyway I would give him a fruitbasket!! And never get children :unsure:
  13. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I live near a rehabilitation center for inmates who are out and there was this one guy that had raped and molested young girls...before he got out he was heard saying that the minute he got out he was going to have himself some young pussy and let loose...

so there was a petition in our neighborhood to send him away mainly because on the same street a few corners away was an elementary school and about two blocks on the other side was a highschool....

I signed the petition but the girl next to me (at the shop) was like well he served his time so he has a right to be let live...

I said that would be true but when you state that you're going to continue the behavior that got you in prison in the first place...then he forfeited that right...what are you waiting for? another victim with her life ruined because she happened to walk on the wrong street that day???

some killers get off easily when they offer testimony to kill a bigger fish...we just dont hear about those...
  14. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

LOL what a question! Would stalk him.
  15. WildCherry

LOL, calling 911 wouldn't do any good!
  16. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I saw this and it reminded me of something I saw on Facebook a few days ago:

17. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

that was funny.
  18. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'm sending a list of everyone here to the f.b.i :huh:
  19. WildCherry

Don't forget to put your name at the top of the list! :p
  20. boo

boo Well-Known Member

i would but unfortunately im america's most wanted already...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.