my new beliefs

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Darken, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I have a hard time expressing myself so sorry if this is short. I'd like to share my new views about life and human history and current events. Maybe if can affect people the way it has affected me, I feel much different than before. I still am a bit confused but at least I know there is answers to be found.

Religion- No religion is completely true, and no religion is completely false. There is much knowledge and truth is all kinds of religions. The bible for example, it was inspired by many true events and knowledge inspired by higher beings. However as you can see by reading it, it definitely has been distrorted and misused over time. The primitive peopls of the time when they saw events they could not understand would describe it using metaphors. Lots of the bible is metaphorical. Angels demons etcetera are higher beings, interdimensional, extraterestrial, some of whom passed down knowledge to man, these beings have been recorded through out human history they are very real. It is the same thing that is happening today with ufo sightings(chariots of fire). The bible has prophecies written by seers of the time, one I like is revalations. It is mostly metaphorical. It talks about how the wicked men of this world will try to unite us into a one world government ruled by the anti christ, who will pretend to be benevolent. The mark of the beast, with out it you will not be able to buy or sell, that is exactly what is going on now, look up rfid chips. They will be required for all humans by 2020. I do believe it is true and real, the second coming of christ is real and will probably happen in our time. (if we live that long)

buhdism also has some interesting ideas. Karma, reincarnation they are real. and budhism teaches about reaching a state of utopia. This is possible, through our spiritual development we will eventually reach that state. It teaches about consciousness and such, about how all of our collective consciousness affects reality.

government/politics- There is some very serious things going on in the world. There is a sinister group, a collective number of organizations and secret societies working together to controll our countries and eventually the world. This main group running the show, the shadow governers, the illuminati. They are pretty much the fourth reich, they aren't much different than the nazis. There goals are to unite the governments of the world into a one world totalitarian government. If they get what they want the future will be a bleak 1984 like world where you have no rights and no privacy. Where you are a slave.

They want to reduce the population greatly, killing off most people on this planet especially the poor and weak, whom they all consider inferior of course. They take evolution and darwinism to the extreme, believing only the most elite deserve to live. They want to create a supreme race using eugenics. They are descendents of the same bloodlines, they all have ties to each other some how, most are freemasons and or other secret societies. Look up these subjects: nazi eugenics, bildurberg group, trillateral commision, cfr, rockefellers, internation bankers, ibm, halliburton, skull and bones, bohemian grove.

The way they control most people is one by controlling the money system. He who controls the money controls the power. They are the ones behind the federal reserve system. THe media is also extremely controlled. They can tell you how to think, what to wear, what is truth and fiction all through there control of our mainstream media. It's just like 1984 where every one is sitting in front of a large television being brainwashed. They have so much power it's unbelieveable. Almost all the presidential candidates this year were some how under there control, all were members of the cfr except maybe one or two.

America has been dumbed down over time to keep people ignorant and apathetic. To make us into sheep. Our consitution is being slowly destroyed, our borders left wide open. Believe it or not our own government smuggles all the drugs into this country, they have a monopoly on the drug industry. They use fear tactics and false flag terrorism to make people go along with their agenda. 9/11 was most definitely an inside job, and there have been many before that also. There have been inside jobs for a very long time. A good movie about this is Terrorstorm. They are so corrupt and amoral, it seems like they may even be ifluenced by some thing demonic.

god/spirituality- We have been lied to about our spirituality for a long time. There is no man in the sky that created every thing 6000 years ago that is nonsense. But there most definitely is higher powers in the universe. Lots of gods were inspired by actual beings through out history. We all have power inside us that is mostly unused. Lots of things come about from our spiritually, like psychic abilities and such. Telepathy , astral travel, remote viewing. We all can control our world and reality with our collective consciousness. Humans must unite in peace and if we do that theres no telling how many times better the world would get. We all need to unite our consciousness, we have the power to end war, poverty etcetera.

Evolution- Darwin was a racist, who believe that blacks and asians etcetera were inferior and that they should be wiped off the planet. It's true and it's really fucked up. I hate this survival of the fittest nonsense, saying that only the elite should be able to survive. It is not true and it is immoral. I believe in some parts of evolution. Many people these days believe that we have to follow some sort of rule where we must be divided and war with each other and that is the total opposite of what we should believe. We can live in peace.

History- Depressing subject yes, and most schools don't teach true history. The war genocide and cruelty is very saddening. Hopefully though we can learn from our mistakes and make a better future for ourselves. I do believe in extraterrestrials , there is a ton of evidence for them. There has been a massive government cover up. We have chased after ufo's before and shot them down. Roswel is a well known incident. The government found nonhuman beings in this craft, and one was still alive. They found out that they were like androids who served even more advanced beings. They call them greys or ebe's , non biological entities. They have been reverse egineering the crafts they find. Why would they keep that secret? Power and control. I'm not sure if it's true, but one thing is for sure, ufo's do exist. Many corporations have sponsored wars, often times both sides like world war two. It is linked to the same people mentioned above.

That's it for now I guess. Please do some research on these subjects. So yep my views have totally changed, I'm not an atheist any more also. I still feel depressed often suicidal but at least I know some of the truth now. I am trying to wait till 2012 I'm sure some thing strange will happen.

2. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Source on the rfid chips? This is all I can find:

"Project these realities a few decades into the future--say, to the year 2020. RFID chips will become ubiquitous, providing unprecedented information about manufacturing processes and consumer behavior."

This is obviously a guess, and it never states it's required.

Also, comparing the bible's mark of the beast to rfid chips seems like a big stretch to me. After reading up how the bible describes the mark, I don't see anything that resembles these chips.

Why? What evidence do you have that suggest the second coming of Christ will actually take place in our time? People have been saying this for awhile, and it's yet to occur. For example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Coming

Scroll down to the "Date Setting/Predictions" section near the bottom.

Also, the bible itself states:
    "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36)

I'm confused here if you are just staying what budishm teaches, or you actually believe/agree with it. If so, what evidence can you provide that reincarnation exists.

Uhh.. you need sources to back up your statements.

I think you have a misconception what survival of the fittest really is. Survival of the fittest is simply the idea that species adapt and change by natural selection with the best suited mutations becoming dominant. Nowhere in biology does it talk about "only elite should survive". Though I'm sure some people try to spin survival of the fittest to fit their personal beliefs.

How did you come to this conclusion? Is this based off statistics? Or what?

What separates "true" history from regular history? Can you clearly define what is true history and what is not?

3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Darwin's survival-of-the-fittest theory was developed with regard to the animal/plant kingdoms, not to people living within modern societies. It was Francis Galton that applied the ideas to people, and he began calling his philosophy eugenics after Darwin died.

Social Darwinism was the result of survival-of-the-fittest being applied to economics and foreign policy by Thomas Malthus and Herbert Spencer and was used to justify free-market competition, imperialism, and racism. Darwin disagreed with this use of his theory and said that "social policy should not simply be guided by concepts of struggle and selection in nature, and that sympathy should be extended to all races and nations."

4. Testify

Testify Well-Known Member

Anyone who thinks that evolution is "survival of the fittest" clearly knows nothing about evolution.
    Or indeed, what "fit" actually means.
    Oh, and all religions are completely false.
    You *can* disprove that there is an omnipotent, omnipresent God.
    I'm not going to go into detail, however.
    Suffice that to say, an infinate amount of power (as "God" allegidly has) would create an infinate gravitational pull on everything...clearly this is not the case.

5. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Don't forget the ugly!

Of course. That's why Bonesmen like George W Bush and John Kerry have such enormous families, and why unplanned pregnancy is unheard of in the inner cities.

6. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

You're just as radical and dogmatic as the pious men you berate.
    You can make a good case against the Hebrew Scriptures, New Testament and Qu'ran. But you cannot completely disprove their canonical texts and you most certainly cannot completely disprove the theory of a divine creator. Believe what you think is most reasonable, but don't be foolish enough to believe that you're totally right and that the billions of Christians and Muslims are totally wrong.

7. Testify

So your response to my logic and evidence is "You're wrong".
    Not the greatest retort I've ever heard.
    Since you cannot disprove me, I remain correct.

8. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I believe, Testify, that your response was also to simply say 'you're wrong'. You are not 'correct', as what you believe is your opinion as much as what anyone believes is their opinion. You gave no evidence of any kind as far as I could see and your so called logic was based solely on your own subjective reasoning.

You can't disprove the Christian God, or any other deity any more than you can prove them. That's faith.

9. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

And this is your riposte? "Since you cannot disprove me, I remain correct." You'd need infinite knowledge to disprove such a thing. Is you're arrogance so blinding that you do not see this problem?

10. Testify

This http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_relativity states that energy is equivalent to mass, and vice versa. Since everything, even the sub-atomic particles that compose energy, has a gravitational pull, a being of infinite power would exert an infinite gravitational pull on the universe, meaning that everything would be compressed into an enormous black hole.
    Since this is not the case, an omnipotent God is impossible.

11. nedflanders

Sigh. Please first prove that Wikipedia exists, that General Relativity actually describes the Universe, and that you're not just a brain in a jar. Then we can talk about God.

12. Testify

That type of thinking was clichéd when the Matrix came out.
    What it is now is just rediculous.
    We *have* to assume that our senses are correct, if we're to do anything.
    Otherwise you wouldn't eat, breath, drink. etc.

13. Testify

Uhm.
    It matters when religion seeps its way into all aspects of life.
    Which is why I advocate secularism, rather than atheism.

14. Yeah...I know. I do indeed feel the same way. But this made me laugh really hard when I saw it, and sometimes, ya' just need to be totally UNserious! After all, we will never (ever) have a definite answer about anything (even if we get "clues" here and there, mere pieces of the puzzle. REALLY KEWL pieces! And they are 'huge' - but only to us. They're but pieces nevertheless...)

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powerof10index.html

(we're so f'n small, and there are so many smaller things than us - which we're all made up of!)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  15. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

You wouldn't survive in that world, haha.

16. Cursed Angel

Cursed Angel Active Member

That's good 2 hear. Like u, I don't believe in one particular God, but I do believe that God(or Gods) exist. I also agree with u about what u said about how the government wants 2 control the money system. Think about it, there are not enough good money making opportunities out there. I'm not saying that everyone should be filthy rich, I'm just sayin that there should not be a poor class of people. Most jobs in our country pay low wages and a lot of the jobs that pay good money require u 2 get an expensive college degree. Plus, people with criminal backgrounds have a hard time gettting a good job(although I do agree that sex offenders shouldn't be able 2 work).

It's sad that we live in a world where billion dollar companies can get away with paying a person $6 an hour(And I feel very sorry 4 anyone who makes that). As long as low wages continue, crime will remain high and not have the slightest chance of goin down. It is up 2 us as a people 2 stand up against this financial oppression, so everyone can get paid fair and live a comfortable life.

17. nedflanders

Sigh. You kids of today don't read anymore. Epistemology is many centuries older than Keanu Reeves.

Glad to see you're on board here. You've just endorsed making un-provable assumptions about the world. That is, you've just said that you live your life based on faith, rather than evidence.

Since you can't offer any logical reason to prefer your set of faith-based assumptions over any other set (for example, that Allah is real), why should we take you seriously when you dismiss religion?

18. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Actually, I do believe there are people who want to control the world. But I don't think they want to kill off most of the people on the planet. They actually need them.

If they killed most of the people, they'd have nobody to rule. What they want is power. Absolute power. They will exercise their power of life and death but I don't think they'll kill everyone. They'd rather torment everyone. That's what those who crave power get off on. The more cruelty they can inflict, the better they like it.

What they want is to make people stupid and keep them that way.

19. Testify

We can't logically prove that our senses are not lying to us, since that evidence would be based on our senses...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.