My Nightmare

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Emilia7894, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emilia7894

Emilia7894 Member

Last night, I had a nightmare that scared the living heavens out of me. I was standing in the middle of the room looking in the mirror - I was a blond girl with pigtails wearing a schoolgirl uniform, even though I have brown hair in real life and I don't even go to a school that requires a uniform. So, anyway, I could see this dark figure behind me in the mirror, like really tall, with wild black hair, huge red eyes, and a gaping mouth with huge teeth dripping blood. It looked like it was about to swallow me. I could see it in the mirror and was appropriately crying and screaming. Meanwhile, my family and friends are reflected in the mirror even though I couldn't see them next to me, and they were waving and looking happy.

I felt a searing pain as the thing bit me (really: I felt pain) and I screamed really loud, and they started talking to each other and they seemed to be having fun playing games and doing things without me. As I screamed and screamed, seeing my own death reflected in the mirror.

When I saw my own blood, I woke up in that cliche way, like being pulled up on a puppet string, screaming. I could taste, feel, see, hear everything that had happened and I was terrified.

Why? :(

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

'Cause your brain is fucked up. It's likely some fear you had earlier, might've seen it in a horror movie or something like that... It probably won't come up again, unless something is truly wrong. Recurring dreams are something to worry about. As it is, the only thing you need to do is consider it, accept it for what it was and importantly what it was NOT [that is, reality] and forget about it.

3. Soda

Soda Account Closed

hmm yeah something's not right if you actually feel PAIN in your dreams.

do u know if there's anything wrong with your body?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.