my official goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by An Angel in Black, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

im not sure if i can come here anymore.i cannot tell you the wonderful friends ive made and ill never forget a single one of you. but the two friends that are leaving me, i just dont know if i want to be around to ever see another one of my friends leave me. maybe its better if i left. i came here for love and support from my friends, but two of them have decided im not worth staying for, so i guess theyve made up there mind to leave me. well, what good am i if i cant prevent someone from leaving me. :unsure: these are poeple ive become best friends with. and now they leave me. im just too heartbroken i feel to go on. i might be back, idk yet. i just cant make really good friends with poeple i guess. i guess i have to distance myself from someone to avoid being heartbroken. back to being alone..:unsure:
  2. If they left you, they were not your friends.

Listen to me, please.

No one can give you the answer. You must find that, the answer, for yourself.

I know it's hard, but you must not give up finding your truth. If you do, you WILL repeat your hell.
  3. El Mas

El Mas Active Member

Friends come and go. And it hurts I know but it doesn't help to put up walls, or to go away. I've always been an akward person and its always hard for me to belive that anyone likes me. So i isolate myself and thats when im the most misrable. Live life for you and not for any one else and youll be okay. It wont be easy but nothing good ever is.
  4. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

Even if your two friends have decided that leaving is the right decision for them, you shouldn't blame yourself.
    It hurts, losing someone. Trust me, I know how it feels. It hurts, and it's one of the most painful feelings we'll ever feel.
    I'm sure they wouldn't want you to feel that way because of the choices they've made.
    If you do decide to stay, which I hope you do, we'll be here to support you.
    Just a few minutes ago I saw your post and my god I was so glad when I saw it. You sounded so positive and you were even questioning if you wanted to leave or not. I honsetly thought "wicked! Angels feeling a little better!"
    What's caused the sudden change of heart?

I'm sure that's not the case. Some people are just in so much pain that they feel numb to everything and see leaving as the only way out. They decide that life in general is not worth staying for.

I really hope you do come back Angel. I for one will miss you on here and I'm sure all the others will too. I'm not exactly a great person to talk to, and I can't make you feel better like your friends could, but I'll do everything I can to help you if you decide to stay. That's what we're here for right?

:hug: feel better soon Angel and don't be so hard on yourself!
  5. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

You are not alone:smile:

All we need in life is a friend that cares:biggrin:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2008
  6. An Angel in Black

PLEASE STOP FIGHTING AND ARGUING...PLEASE:sad: theres no reason to make anyone else pay for my own desicion. please stop..oops..thread was deleted.. i just need some time to think. thats all, im sorry, i know this is selfish of me..-_- and im so sorry.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2008
  7. El Mas

El Mas Active Member

It aint your desicion. Your head is lyin to you. You have to search for other options, not just the final one
  8. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

Angel, please carry on. Please call someone like we talked about before. I really think you have a really good chance of your life getting better if you can just get the help you need.
  9. An Angel in Black

im not talking about suicide, im just talking about going away.
  10. Angel,

If you are truly going away, and not nuking yourself, I admire you.

To "go away" and not nuke yourself takes more balls than anything.

Hey. You might just find it was the best thing you ever did.
  11. An Angel in Black

kitai, you are the most wonderful person, i just dont feel like being left by anyone else..-_- id rather be alone than have to experiance this pain agian. thats why i never made friends, i knew one day this would happn. i told myself, no, dont do it, theyll just leave you later, youre better off alone. same reason i didnt want to go outside into the scary world, i knew one day something bad would happen to and it has. same reason i was scared of driving, i knew one day i was going to be in an accident, and i was. all of the predictions i have made so far are right, i just dont see where its going to get any better. at least when i was alone i wasnt heartbroken, i was only miserable, nothing more. i guess i should wish you good bye as well, seeing as how youre going to leave me too. i really wish i could have saved you. i really do. but i cant, i cant because thats just the kind of person i am, worthless.
  12. kitai16

What about the help we talked about? Are you going to at least call someone about it? See what help they can offer you?

If you really feel like this place is doing you more harm than good, then I agree you should maybe leave or take a break or something. Whatever is best for yourself. But please think about it carefully. If this place has been helping you, then please think about staying. Even if it's just to use this place as somewhere to let your feelings and thoughts out.

You're not worthless.

I'm sorry if anything I've said has hurt you in any way. That was never my intention at all.
  13. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

You're not worthless, you can't save people, you can only offer support, it's their choice,not your failure.
  14. kitai16

And you've been great to talk with, Angel. But it's never been upto you to "save" me.
  15. El Mas

El Mas Active Member

It is suicide. Youre choosing to make yourself dead to the world dead inside were only pain exist. I know more that its hard to face the world when it seems that there no good reason to. But living in that mindset is the same as bein dead. So dont go away Angel. I just got here and it sucks that your leavin.:sad:
  16. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Take care Angel. I've enjoyed your friendship while it lasted. Don't feel too bad though man. You can't save people from themselves. All you can do is offer you love and friendship. I hope that things work out for you.
  17. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

If your decision is made Angel, then safe journey...

I shall miss you.
  18. Yeah. This is nice.

It doesn't matter if you die or not. You're dead. Period. When you're gone, no one will remember you after ten years. Don't believe me? Do some research and find out the truth.

Once you're dead, no one cares. As I said, after ten years, no one remembers. Even your parents move on. They have lives to live. Your death will not stop anyone's life, because they are strong. They know the TRUTH.

< Mod Edit - Insulting >
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  19. iwillbeok

iwillbeok Active Member

< Mod Edit - Insulting >

angel in black:
    we LOVE you. we APPRECIATE you. you can talk to us...and we'll be here. always.

I promise you that.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2008
  20. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

im sorry if this message does not reach you (blame bill gates, internet explorer 7 crashes for no good reason)

well, ill tell you this. the only thing that keeps me going, is curiosity. thats it, that old insticnts, curiosity. well, what will the world be like without you? whats going to happen to pepole?
    to mankind? i want to live to see the end of the world. dont you? technology developing and then destroying it all? hmmmmmmmm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.