My Oh My!

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Victori@, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

Wow what a ride… I have not posted in a while so time to fill in the blanks. It’s November 27th. I have been out of the hospital for almost 2 months and on my new meds for about the same. I have been working so hard to get things sorted out with my friends, family everybody in my life. I start treatment with my new counselor in the beginning of December. I am so excited to get things going again.

I was diagnosed with sever depression when I was 11 years old. It has stuck with me all the way through my life. About 6 years ago I developed horrible anxiety attacks and bad social phobias. I was determined never to give up. I attempted suicide many times in the last 10 or so years but I always put my foot down and just tried to work harder. I am not 100% today and I don’t ever expect to be. I have been to hell and back. Shook the devils hand and kissed his cheek.

No matter what comes my way, I will face it head on. I am a fighter and I always will be. There is just too much beauty to quit, to many people to see, and places to go. I will see my ex one day but I am going to take my time to get there. I never ever in my wildest dreams thought I would be able to come out of this. I had written my family goodbye letters in case I didn’t make it through. But here I am. It wasn’t easy, probably the hardest most stressful unimaginable pain I had to go through to get here. It is so worth it.

My only wish would be that nobody ever has to go through this. I understand that that is really never going to happen, but I want to make myself available to those who want to stick it out. For the fighters who won’t give up! I am here.

Thank you so much for this forum! It has gotten me through so much! And for those people who helped me make it to where I am! wheresmysheep (Emma), Arcturus (B), Praedor (Chris), Rach!, Veeeeeeevz!, Sarahg, Harry, Ron, Nathan, Narc (Tyler), Murko!, Joe!

I am sooo sorry if I have forgotten anybody! My memory is horrible! Thank you so much to everybody on this forum that has taken the time to chit chat with me! You guys are some of the most amazing people in this world and I would give anything to hug each and every one of you!

Hugs and Kisses

Victoria!

2. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Victoria, i might not have spoken to you before but i am really happy you have been able to turn it all around, you truely are a sight of inspiration to others :hug:

3. Victori@

thank you so much rockster! :biggrin:

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Ah hun, no thank you's needed :smile:
    Just happy your better :hug: you better not leave me tho!:laugh:
    love ya hun :wub:

5. Awh I am so happy for you :hug: , :biggrin: put a great big smile on my face.

You are something special, inspiration. Thank you for sharing your experience with us hun.

Keep it up!!!

AWWWHHHHHH :tongue:

6. Victori@

Thank you so much guys!! you are truly the most amazing people i have ever met!

7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing this with people. It's an inspiration to us all. It helps keep that hope alive.

8. Victori@

oh yeah... thank you... means so much to me!! big hugggs!