My one and only confession

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by matle000, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matle000

matle000 Member

I`m sick man.

2. matle000

matle000 Member

just want to say my mind is rotten full of disturbing stuff that no one should hear because those are some really bad thoughts. This weekend I`m ending it. I`m going abroad for a trip and then... No one will ever find me, no one will see me dead. It`s a selfish act but I`m dangerous for my surrounding, I have to end this misery.

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

What's got you feeling this way? Your thought probably aren't that bad. An even if they are you obviously realize that they aren't right, which is a good thing. Talk to us... maybe someone here can help. :hug:

4. matle000

matle000 Member

U don`t want to hear what is in my head, It`s all about killing and killing and blood and guts and ... I`m sick

5. nagisa

Have you seen a therapist for this?

6. matle000

matle000 Member

I will never tell to anyone what is inside of my head, It`s too bad.

7. nagisa

It seems like you really just need to take control of your thoughts. You know that they are bad. (whatever they are). Have you acted on anything?

8. matle000

matle000 Member

never and I never will.

9. nagisa

Well that tells me that you KNOW how wrong they are and that you want to change them. You wouldn't act on them. It helps to talk about it. If you want to PM me you can. I'm not going to judge you, I promise. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.