my only desire to live is...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

This is pathetic but I'm addicted to e cigs. Tomorrow I'm waitingfor aanother delivery and that is the only reason I want to live. To smoke and enjoy it. Otherwise I have no purpose on earth anymore.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No, that's not pathetic, and at least you have something to live for, even if you think it's small. I hope that you will decide to stick around and find more things that you can enjoy.

3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

I actually don't smoke cigarettes or e-cigarettes, nor do I want to, but there was a time in my life where I would watch nothing but e-juice reviews on youtube. I think it's so neat that there are different flavors like cinnamon roll and green tea latte and just about everything else you can think of. The reviewer would demonstrate how to put the liquid in the cartridge and then take puffs and describe the flavor. I doubt I'll ever try it myself, but I can see how it would appeal to people.

4. Selex

Selex New Member

Be grateful.some of either loss or already lost full reason to live.all the best to you.

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

That's a good reason to live in my opinion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.