my only friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyGirl

A girl I used to work with died today.
The roads were really bad- and I heard from my old boss that she drove her car off a bridge.
She was the only person who would actually talk to me around here... I don't know a single other person within 200miles.
I'm sorry I hadn't spoken to you lately... please be well in your next life, Amber.
R.I.P.

I didn't know her for very long at all; but a girl shared my hospital room with me for a couple of hours today. She reminded me of my younger cousin...
She passed away due to surgery complications.
My prayers go out to you and your family, Kara.
R.I.P.

I'm feeling really weak right now.
I've been feeling alone for such a long time and now I'm losing track of everything around me...
What day is it? Where is my family?
I don't have a clue- and it feels terrible.
Fuck... it should've been me. -__- That's why I'm here.

Last edited by a moderator:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Vanessa I'm so sorry about the losses you have had. But please, dealing with grief and loss so often makes us feel and see that it should of been us. And because it wasnt, the pain you have to deal with can so easily turn to guilt. You are already suffering with your own issues and pain. Please dont take on more. Talk to a doc or nurse about how you feel and where you're mind is at.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
please talk to nurses your doctor about what is happening so they can help you.
You are not to blame for her illness her sadness please stay strong and know we care about you here. I am glad you came here for help as we do understand please talk to someone there okay stay strong.

Little_me

I'm so sorry...
Take time to grieve, but you have to move on later. She would not want you to hurt yourself. Please hold on

Thinking of you :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00