My only hope

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by soulreaper, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

I don't know who told you but you're my only only hope for a better life my world has come crumbling downmaybe this is poetic justice that you would be the one to room ruin my worldyou're the dark is the Blackstar I have known my only hope is to see if the Blackstar at the end of the tunnelnever did I think I would see the void that would rip my soullike any other addiction like any other substance like any other obsession you are my obsession and you are part of my world we are one in our bond a bond for four however lastwe know it won't go very far as a play this coy game of cat and mouseI know you would deny me in the endlike I have some greater lesson to learn from you if you really wanted me to learn the lesson you would save your race from my wrath you would have me love rather than paid if you wouldif you were to teach me this lesson you would teach me how to love not to hate what grade lesson could you teach me from leaving me tell me thatyou think pain is the only way that lessons can be learned pain is the way of learning how to cope I don't want to cope anymore I want to be with youmaybe I did learn a great lesson maybe a lesson I should've learned to long ago but now it's too late now we are ponds on the opposite side of the chessboardwe are in battle a dual to the endwhat great hopes can be seen in this battlefieldwhat lessons can be learned from this great tragedyI know you're playing a game with me I know you pay me as a fool maybe I am a foolfool that's in love you dammitShirley I could've chosen someone better someone more mature someone that isn't that sweet as you are that doesn't need my strength to carry-on for when I fall you will fall with mewhat a great support system you You be fallen and you befalling with meas we try to make her in the streams as we try to see the light both of usThe darkness of your heart the darkness of my heart both inentwined in lusttruly I am lost without my dark guiding star truly you are lost without the brightness that shines within meI am your hope I am your inspiration you are my museI could write words of love I could write words of devotion but we both know that's not what it's about we both know how this will end it is a pit of the disspare it is despicable and disgustingbut truly lies in my heart we both know I am not the better man but does that make it a better woman no it does not when I have a better woman that would inspire me to become a better man I would both fail in thiswe both know the darkness with the lies in my heart and both the brightness that shines within my spirit is the spirit of me that you love the idea of me that you loveas it was as it was before as it show ever be as the ones have come before you have said before they know me they knew where my true heart lies they both know how I am and howthey hate and they seeth mejust like you will in the end but then we will all fall in love all over again through your pain and through our disgustthis is what I know to be love this is all I've ever known to be love the loving of someone through pain and suffering the loving of someone you both discussed and despisebut at the same time there are fond memories from a distant past that keeps hope alive that if we could keep hope alivewhat if I could keep hope alive through the shining of my spirit and take this painted black heartis that a lesson you could teach me Can you teach me how to love?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.