• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

My oral Rape 2 Years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiwen

I was orally raped by someone I trusted as a male friend 2 years ago. He was an acquaintance friend I spent in mental psych ward's emergency. I thought he seemed like a nice guy, social and charming, but I never saw it comingIt broke all my trust in the people from the opposite gender for me. (I'm female, so males for me). He betrayed my trust so horribly. He said things to me that were obscene and sick. So yeah, I won't go into details but yeah, still feeling ashamed about my abuse 2 years ago. I was orally raped on December 18th, 2015 at 4:15. I still remember the exact day and hour. I can only tell my story on forums because my family both close and extended are extremely judgemental and close-minded sexually. It's taboo to discuss anything sexual with my parents whom I live under the same roof with. So yeah.

Kolisar

SF Supporter
I am so sorry @Naiwen . I am sorry he did that to you. And, you do not need to go into the details. Just know that you are safe here. We will never judge you. We are here for you.

Shira

Emo daydreamer
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I have been sexually abused and assaulted by multiple men for long periods of time throughout my life, so I can honestly understand how you must have felt. You do not deserve to feel bad about something that wasn't your fault in the slightest. I know it is easier said than done and you can't help but feel bad over what happened. But know this, you're strong. If you ever want to talk about anything, feel free to message me or anyone else here. We won't judge, we'll listen. Sending you hugs and lots of love. I hope you have a great day. :)

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
That is horrid. Some people are wicked cruel. How dare he do that but I must say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You are brave to have opened up about this here so well done. Truly hope you can get the correct counseling for this horrific event and act you went through. Keep holing on, keep on being strong and stay brave :) SF has your back no matter what. Lots of hugs ((hugs))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00