my other half

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by oval, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

im such a pathetic piece of shit
    i lost the person that is my other half
    and by that i mean, she actually was my yang, soul mate what ever you wanna call it
    she was my best friend, felt like we were sisters, our bond was insane, she was my fucking other half, im incomplete
    i havent talked to her in over a year and its my fault
    we had a fight and i promised id call her the next day but i couldnt find the courage to do so. i just couldnt pick up the phone
    ever since ive just felt sick. i feel like a chicken without a head. im just running around aimlessly
    i know for a fact that shes moved on and that she hates me bc we have some mutal friends (or should i say acquaintances)
    we used to be in the same boat together and i guess now that shes gotten rid of me, her life is fine. shes not suicidal anymore and is enjoying life

but all i wanna do is lay there with her and die together
  2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i feel so stupid
    i dont know if i wanna feel better. i actually deserve feeling like shit
    somone should go right ahead and stab me
  3. LogDork

LogDork Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I was riding my bicycle on a long stretch of straight highway out in eastern colorado. Nothing but flat brown landscape as far as the eye can see.
    I saw a spec on the horizon.
    It was on the road, slowly getting closer as I rolled towards it.
    I could finally make it out, it was another guy on a bicycle, packed with camp gear much like my own.
    We nodded as we passed.
    Maybe when you are so much like another as to be twins, there really isn't much to say.
  4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

please someone take my life. my chest is hurting so bad and i can barely breath but i just want to die
  5. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i dont want to stop bleeding
  6. victor

victor Account Closed

fuck this life

<Mod Edit, WildCherry> its 3am in the morning. what is my life? its nothing. im just trying fight a fight which is already lost. u saved my fuckin life. put my key in the door. u gave me a chance (and so many other ppl like me i believe) who is she? r u lesbian? thats o.k if u r, i dont give a fuck. but what about chris? bodies laying all over the floor. i wanted to kill myself everyday has passed, when she didnt talk to me. but u were beside and kept talkin to me. other ppl r nice on here, but nobody like u kept talkin to me 24/7. thats why im alive. n whats wrong with u now. i dont remember how they got here but i mustve killed em, killem em.
    U work out lyrics urself. what songs r u listening to to depress u anyway? go 4 eminem lol she stil havent txted me. u know what? im pissed of with u. if i get my money on monday, i can come n we can help each other. <Mod Edit, WildCherry> then i can as well put all that money to my ass and do the same. beautiful ending, uh? dont fuck me up, Eva, u owe me this fuckin trip to London bridge, u, me, Chris and Amina. dont fuck it up, dont even think of it:)
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
  7. oval

oval Well-Known Member

Re: fuck this life

im gonna jump off that fucking bridge
    im not a lesbian. i dont give a fuck about her gender. she is me
    i hated the fact that we even have bodies bc then we could be united
    shes my other fucking half. and thats all i want. i dont want anything in life.
    no one is there to save my life
    and it doesnt matter if i cut myself. its my body whos gonna tell me what to do with my body.
    i dont care about my body anymore
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
  8. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i keep cutting deeper
  9. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i guess my purpose in life is to be everyones savior. to stay up all night so i can help people. thats what i want. i cant go to bed bc i fear for people to do something but whos gonna save me? who the fuck is gonna safe me?
  10. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey loud silence just wanted to let you know i read your post and i'm sorry you are suffering so much right now. it's not too late to get back in touch with your friend. you can still reach out. i'm sure you have regrets, she probably does too. someone needs to make the first move.

if things are really bad will you consider calling the crisis line or going to the ER? they can look after you until you start to feel better. you don't have to keep hurting yourself. you deserve better.
  11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know I read your post, and I'm listening.
  12. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope you guys aren't planning to jump off the London Bridge. :sad:
  13. oval

oval Well-Known Member

thanks everyone i really appreciate your responses. thank you
    and i wont jump ^^
  14. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im sorry i wasnt hear last night to chat with you
    you are a very special person who has helped me immensly
    im sorry youve lost contact with your friend but maybe its time to try and make things up you can always make or break friendship for something like an argument but good friends like you sound shouldnt let an argument stop you from talking
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.