1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My overdose failed...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Vagrant, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vagrant

    Vagrant Account Closed

    Thanks god im still here,
    I turned it true this last week, i did a suicide attemps by an Overdose but it wasn't successfull.
    I tryed around 2:30 am to kill myself , i took the pills around 80 - 100 pills. But I wasnt sure if it was a good idea but the point, i just said "fuck off just do it." then i did. then i lost consience during 3-4 hours before woke up and the first thing i did when i woke up its id to vomit all this shit out of me, Im pretty sure it didnt worked because i was scared, And the very next days i was like a shit, i dont know why i tryed and why im still alive, But Im still here and Im pretty sure somebody had an eyes on me or god gived me a second chance.
    But no one knows in my circle of friend that i tryed to commit a suicide & I didnt talked to a doctors about it, I should ?
  2. Little_me

    Little_me Well-Known Member

    You should talk to a doctor anyway! You have survived, but without treatment you might get permanent damage on inner organs if you are unlucky.
  3. Chargette

    Chargette Well-Known Member

    Please go see a doctor or go to the emergency room right away. :hug:
  4. Colourful

    Colourful Well-Known Member

    I'm glad you're still with us! :hug:

    Like it's been mentioned, you should go to see a doc asap. You don't know what kind of damage the pills might have caused.

    Take care.
  5. Vagrant

    Vagrant Account Closed

    Just to read it all now it scare the shit out of me =s !
    I mean i really dont know if it caused damage to my inner organs
    I took <mod edit: *sparkle* : methods> .
    And the only thing i remember from that day the very next morning I had trouble digesting and eating and i probably vomited druing 4 hours non stop .. In reality i really thing that my liver had been hurt !!!!!

    I think the damage have been caused i tryed to kill myself last week just before Xmas, so about 2 week now. I will but.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
  6. GA_lost

    GA_lost Well-Known Member

    In the past I have overdosed and most times no one found out. From what I understand, the last time about twenty years ago I was lucky to have survived. It is a bit weird that someone can attempt and no one finds out. Hope you do get yourself checked out. Help can be had even after two weeks.
  7. Sparky55313

    Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

    Very good idea to get checked out.
    I took Lots of pills a year ago. Spent time in the pshyc hospital where I had heart attacks. They were passed off as panic attacks. Recently I have been diagnosed as an inccurable due to the over dose. Now that I am on the rght meds I regret what I did.
  8. spyke

    spyke Well-Known Member

    the problem with failed overdoses is that it causes massive damage to the organs such as liver etc paracetamol and such in particular

    in future please have some activated charcoal tablets on hand as they help absorb the poisons in your system

    i won't lie to you as you've probably done damage to yourself internally but the body CAN and WILL heal itself from amazing damage in time if you look after it

    if in the meantime you feel bad immediately consult your gp and tell him what happened as the alternative is anything but pleasant i'm NOT judging you by the way so please don't misinterpret my post but you NEED to know the dangers of surviving od's and 80-100 tablets is an incredibly high fatal dose though it depends on what you overdosed on even vitamins in high enough doses can cause fatal results and there's still no defined definition of toxic even margarine can kill if you're allergic

    be thankful you didn't take <mod edit: *sparkle* : methods> and the vomiting saved your life and you were in VERY high risk of ending up in a coma


    you need to there's.... no if's and's or but's about it the risk of long term health problems is too great when you're dealing with overdoses of such high levels
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2010
  9. AfterFact

    AfterFact Well-Known Member

    After a certain amount of pills you no longer have a chance of dieing due to the barfing up of all the medicine, or atleast that would explain my survival, but you should still see a doctor. Im not going to go into specific numbers because that wouldnt help you, but you are one lucky person to say the least.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.