My Overdosing Experience

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by zmughal, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zmughal

zmughal New Member

HI,
    I am now 26 years old. I attempted suicide when i was 14. I have a miserable childhood. All my life i lived as a child and now as a young boy, i hate myself. How can my father beat me so bitterly. He also beat my mother once. One night i overdose on different types of blood pressure and diabaties pills. I did not remember the exact amount of pills but it guess it was approx 50 tables in total. Then i sleep that night and then the morning came. I found my self in the washroom with unbelieable pain in my stomach. Then i start vomiting. I did not tell anybody at home. Nor did i get the treatment. I felt miserable from that day till today. I wish i died that night. I now that i have a very slow and painfull death for me. My question is to God? Why did he send me on this earth. I always wish to be a good person. I cant see others in pain. Whey did he save me for that day which i am currently right now. Does God Love his mans. I have been begging to God to forgive my sins and get me out of the situation now. But it seems God does not care about me. Any thoughts????????

2. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Gosh, ANOTHER overdose experience. Is it the most common form of suicide attempts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.