My own blade

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by gothic_spleen, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gothic_spleen

gothic_spleen Antiquities Friend

Deeper, deeper, deeper the blade slides in. The pain it feels so much like heroin. Its funny how this pain, this physical pain, eats away the emotional pain. My blade is my ownly real friend. It is there for me when i feel sad,mad,depressed, or even repressed. My friend she is such a good friend. She is there for me, she really cares. No one cares for me in the way that she does. Friends will always fail me or betray me. Friends will always die on me. She never will. My friends will not be there for me in the END, but she will. Sometimes she cuts shallow, and sometimes she cuts deep. No matter, in the end she and only she takes the pain away. When the pain is deep she goes deep. She is my blade, my own blade. It is said that "nothing cuts you deeper than your own blade" with my blade, my friend, this is true.
  2. gothic_spleen

gothic_spleen Antiquities Friend

thanx for the replys guys....was kinda holding out hoping someone actually read this and cared enough to reply...apparently not.....:bash: :bash: :bash: :wallbash:
  3. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

:bash: :bash: :bash: :wallbash: heh, reminds me of me. I hadn't found this till now, i'm sorry no reply, and of course i care, we all do otherwise why wld we be here trying to help? “Its funny how this pain, this physical pain, eats away the emotional pain.” That’s why I do it in the first place, but then it is addictive, like a drug. I understand where your coming from. “Friends will always fail me or betray me.” It seems by the lack of reply this may appear true but unintentional. “Friends will always die on me.” I’ll try not to prove that anytime soon! lol:biggrin:
  4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Sorry... I missed this thread before... I swear it wasn't on purpose.
    Even so though... for once I am stuck with what to say, but please know that I definitely DO care.

Am sorry that my post couldn't have been of more help.

5. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

It has so much seems as if you are a natural for this poetry writing thing...I hope that you will write helps the soul heal from the pain, in your heart!

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: thanks for sharing!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.