My own conception of Life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by northface35, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northface35

northface35 Guest

Many people of any ages come here in attempting to cope with their miserable lives. I know I have. Everyday I'm perplexed by the meaning of life, the meaning of our existence. Why does my father physically abuse me? Why did bullies aggravate me to no end? Why is everyone prejudice against me? Why do I look ugly when I look in the mirror? Why does my parents loathe each other? I never understood life, but I have some idea. As we coast through this miserable existence entitled, life; we yearn for happiness. Happiness cannot be achieved, but is constantly pursued. I look around; I see some people that lead perfect lives; they're so jubilant and satisfied. However, I know others who have endured racism, raping, abuse, and discrimination. I don't know exactly what to say of this, neither does anyone else. I been contemplating about suicide, lately. Hope others of you find some way to cope.

My father is coming, bye everyone.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Just because it looks like people have "perfect" lives, doesn't mean they are happy.
    Happiness doesn't come from having it all, or having nothing, or this or that. It's a choice that comes from inside you and it is available to everyone at any time.

I am sorry about your Dad :hug:
    God Bless :heart:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I think everyone has issues to cope with. Even those whose lives you perceive as perfect. Sometimes those are the ones hurting the most.There are so many outside influences we cannot control that effect how we view things. We do also have choices within our control. the choice to continue fighting for a better life. The choice to seek help and accept it. There are others as well. Your mindset can make all the difference in the world.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I hate the way people look at my grandaughter. She is molloto(half black and half white). She is beautifull and has a really good personality and sence of humor!! I guess I am overly protective of her. I just want her to grow up and not let the ASSHOLES WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND mentally abuse her.
    My conception of life is it sucks!! It is a dailey struggle to keep going. She came in my room and stood behind me and red the post I was working on. She asked me do I have thoughts like that. She is 7 and very smart!! She asked me did I have thoughts like that? I told her we try to help others who are in deep depression. I didn't lie to her I just redirected her question. And told her about helping!!Take Care:chopper:

5. Aleth

Aleth Well-Known Member

Happiness can be achieved. I don't mean a permanent state of happiness but rather happy moments.

But yes, the world can be a pretty harsh and savage place. Random luck, unfortunately, seems to play a big part in the quality of our lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.