my own self

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dellivererr, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dellivererr

dellivererr New Member

i've often thought what it might feel like to kill some one or even myself. i've tried to experiment on mysel and dreampt also thought of killing some one.
    many ways of killing people I have thoght, also of myself. there has been no conclusive way.

the end result is remorse and self regret, no good feeling would result, but motions would repeat and there was no respite. but I started to badly hurt myself and one of my good friends saw this, here initial reaction was of shock but she took time to understand me and talked me down/up from these feelings.

her good will went so far but only fo far, so here I am with these feelings and am no closer to a result, she is here for me but her love can only go so far. S now i'm goig to live the next xhapter.

I love you all take care my family.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What is the next chapter in your life. It's good that you have someone who can understand you.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey there, welcome to the site, sorry you had to find us like this but am glad you found us in your time of need. I too would like to hear your vision of the next chapter in your life, sometimes we die metaphysically and are reborn like phoenixes from the ashes, doesn't matter how much evil is in the world you cannot hide the beauty of the soul.

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

dont kill anyone.
    we have the right to kill ourselves, we have no right to destroy another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.