My P is trying

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GA_lost, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

My psychiatrist is trying to keep me from having too many pills until he knows me well enough to trust me. Funny thing though, I already have the pills enough for a real attempt. You can not really stop something from happening that has already happened.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

I was on daily prescriptions for months so I can see where you're coming from. But please do not OD. I did a major OD last year and ended up on a life support machine in ICU. Trust me, it is not the way. Keep talking and talking, just let it all out :)

3. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

I am saving pills too...to get enough...to succeed...
    Lots of people are saying it is not the way of commiting suicide...I will prove they are all wrong... it' s like you said... You can not really stop something from happening that has already happened.

4. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

My psychiatrist is also keeping me for having these stupid pills, I have attempted many times and still Im alive, nothing will work for me I just wanna sleep in peace.

5. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

I am not actively suicidal as of now, but I plan on keeping my stash in case I am again. My point was my P is controlling my pills to keep me from getting a stash, but I already have a stash. This makes his control pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.