My parents are ungrateful pathetic wankers!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Adam_D, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Why didn't my mother had a miscarriage while she was pregnant with me?

Or why didn't my father has protection while having a fuck?

When are they gonna get through their thick fucking skulls that there is a fucking recession and an economic collapse? The fuckers brought it upon themselves.

They can FUCK themselves from here to eternity!

They will suffer the consequences after my death! I will assure them! That will be my revenge.

I knew for a long time that I was fucked and a failure from the beginning!

2. ZombieNation

ZombieNation Active Member

I'm not sure what they have done wrong, but killing yourself is no way to get them back, if they are ungratefull etc then it will please them to get rid of you, dont let them win, Maybe they actually wanted a child. Cant you stay at another family members house or something :) ?

Good luck Adam.

3. planechaser

planechaser Well-Known Member

sorry ur upset..what have you done to help? maybe try taking a break from them. go out and do something fun for yourself

4. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Suicide is the solution regardless of what other people think. I don't consider
    myself a family member of anything. I am an individual and I answer to no one but myself.

I practically don't exist and I'm not relevant to anything, I'm just something that should never existed. Time to correct this NOW!!!

The world is overpopulated anyway. Humanity is a faulty failed race. I can't stand being human any longer.

It's too late. fate is fate.

5. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

What have they done to you? Please tell/elaborate. In any case please hold on, if they're so bad why not prove them wrong?

My PM box is always open.

6. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

They see me as a robot, not a son. They fucked me up mentally when I was a child and the social workers came and fucked it up even more. They then sent me to a school that have fucked me up even further.

7. define robot adam, this sounds a little familiar to how i felt for some time

8. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

They treat me as if I'm a machine. To obey and not question.

9. why do you think they do that

10. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Because they are ego-driven.

11. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

ummm, how old are you ? have you ever tried to talk to your parents and let them know how you feel ? as im sure that was probably a dumb question but im curious

12. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Do you have anyone that you can talk to about this like a therapist or a school counsellor? Have you ever thought about joining a support group for young adults that are having problems at home? Any one of these can help you to find resources that are available to help you out with the situation at home. Safe resources.

You are setting your standards by what they think and say. Try setting them by what you really know and believe about yourself hun. You arent a failure, you are here venting and trying to let others know about your pain. If your parents are treating you poorly then your suicide wont give you the revenge you seek. Better to find help and fix things for yourself, the revenge being that you can show them you are better than they seem to think you are. Please just think about it?

13. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Alright. I'm 26 (Feels too late).

My parents just doesn't listen. They keep saying they know what my problems are and keep treating me like a nanny state. They destroyed my chance of any success and the ways I want to be.

There is no help left. The NHS has collapsed. It all costs money and I'm dried out.

It's a matter of time until I am forced to leave home and vanish. That's all I can think about.

14. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I think your scared of what your future beholds. Stuff your parents.

I suggest you do something to change your future. Sit down your parents and talk to them, discuss where you want to go whats possible talk about jobs and ask them why they treat you like a bot. The talks got to come!

15. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

you need to decide for yourself.. your old enough.. dont rebel or what.. i think you can earn money on your own and be independent without your parents..

16. dreamstar

dreamstar Active Member

Hi Adam I just want to say that I like the way you think. Your views on life and humanity and all. I’m sorry to hear about the problems your having with your parents. I can relate to that completely. I still live with my parents too and there is always problems between us. They never listen to me. They’re always right. I’m always wrong. They make me feel like real crap. I say the same thing as you all the time now, why couldn’t my mother have had a miscarriage or they used protection. I hate to my heart that I was ever born into this miserable/pointless life and like you I would really love to find my way out of it!

Sonia

17. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Are you manic now? I feel bad for your parents that they have to put up with you right now.

18. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Talking to my parents is worthless and the same result will happen. They don't need me and I don't need them.

Thanks to them, I'm anthropophobic and maybe that's a good thing. I despise society as I don't believe in it anymore.

Britain is fucked.

19. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

You don't need them, you detest them, yet you still live in their home.

In your first post you claim you were a "failure from the beginning" yet go on in posts thereafter to blame your parents and social workers.

20. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

You have not the slightest idea of what my parents are like. Don't pretend that you know it all because you clearly don't and you weren't even there. Maybe you want to piss me off further because you feel good about yourself doing it as you got problems yourself. Whatever the case, I find you offensive and ignorant.

Consider yourself ignored on both the forums and the chatroom.

Failure creates failure. They just want to empower themselves for control because they havn't got anything else to get their power hungry hands on.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.