my parents dont show me they love me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SonozakiSumire, Dec 3, 2012.

1. SonozakiSumire

SonozakiSumire New Member

My parents...the people who raised me...hate me...
    My father...he just yells at me. I ask why? What have I done?
    My mommy...she just sits defense. She won't speak up, or defend her daughter.
    I just don't know what to to anymore...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun is there a teacher you can talk to hun at your school or a councilor just to talk to and let know how you are feeling
    also hun perhaps write down on paper how your fathers yelling makes you feel sometime writing out what we feel helps to release the sadness some hugs
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

My family is the same way....just distance yourself from them if you can, because they will likely never change. If they think it's ok to treat you the way they do, they probably won't stop doing it. They don't see their own dysfunction and drag you into it. If you live with them, try to be around them as little as possible. If you aren't near them, then try your best not to get in touch with them. At least not until they make some kind of change in their behavior. It isn't right for them to make you feel this way and take things out on you. You don't deserve that kind of treatment at all.
  4. SonozakiSumire

SonozakiSumire New Member

I' to my principal...and stay away from the family.
    Thank you...